Tape Trading Directory

Moo

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Corey Morgan

Type of videos: Wrestling! HUNDREDS of Comps, MOST shoot interviews, TV seasons from the 1980s onward for WCW, WWF, Smoky Mountain, ECW, Florida, Southwest, WCCW......Hell, it's a lot of stuff;)

Slogan: "waaaaaaaaaay to much footage to list here. Check out the site!"

Approx. delivery time: Disks ship within 2 weeks of receipt of payment

Trades Taken?: Yes/No If you have something I'm interested in, then sure!

Payment Methods: paypal

Latest Tapes/Offers: My newest stuff can always be found here: http://www.coreystapes.com/new.html

Best way to contact me: email - gnagus@verizon.net I'll answer any questions you have about my site and what's available.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

I hope everyone's good today...

Well, it's come to that time in my life where I'm liquidating all the tapes I've bought/taped over the years...

I started collecting tapes in 1992, and have around 1,500, which I know my wife would love me to give up. Well with a little one now in the house the time has come for a sale...

I am offering 10 VHS Tapes in a MYSTERY BOX for the low price of

• 4 weeks later...

Name: RudoReels.com

Type of videos: Lucha, puro, & everything else I can find. Regularly stocking the 'side collection' with everything imaginable from Nitro to CWA to World Class.

Slogan: Feed me more...?

Approx. delivery time: Rare exceptions aside, I tend to ship within 2-3 days tops, sometimes even same-day.

Trades Taken?: Open to offers, mostly looking for puro/lucha

Payment Methods: Paypal, Amazon Payments (Downloads), Check, Money Order

Latest Tapes/Offers: Adding stuff daily.

Follow me on Twitter, quickest way to get ahold of me for a quick question or two. All other inquiries feel free to email me.

Note: Some more detailed info about my sites located on this post: http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=133487

Edited by RudoReels

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I have a few, some or most/all shows of the following:

Full Impact Pro

Evolve

NWA Force One Pro Wrestling

Jersey All Pro Wrestling

IWA East Coast

IWA Mid South

IWA Deep South

PWG (I believe, every show)

1PW (UK)

Xtreme Pro Wrestling

Juggalo Championship Wrestling

Ballistic Championship Wrestling

Westside Xtreme Wrestling (Germany)

ECW (Pretty much every major show)

NWA/WCW (Pretty much every PPV and COTC)

WCCW

AWA

W*ING

Big Japan

Dragon Gate

Dragon Gate USA

NJPW

FMW

IWA Japan

Then on top of that, a few "Best Of" comps, a few misc promotions, some documentaries, and a few hundred shoot interviews from various companies.

I have a full, exhaustive list, so anyone interested please PM me or email at thewrestlinghub@hotmail.co.uk

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone got any information on "John WrestlingDvds Rogan" (on Facebook)?

We bought a Warrior comp from him, looking for specific matches that we were told would be no problem. What we got was a shoddily put together two disc set of a handful of Warrior matches ripped from Daily Motion, Youtube and Coliseum Video. When we told him, we were told there weere no refunds because we might be trying to scam him, and that "his team" guaranteed that the matches we asked for never happened, and took it upon themselves to just pick any similar (commercially available) match with the same opponent instead.

We were again told there was no refunds, and it turns out their paypal no longer works. What a surprise, huh? We were then blocked on FB for having the nerve to question this and told we can have half price on our next order!

I have kept all the chat logs, and they are some funny shit. The guy even claimed that "WWE takes a percentage of our sales" which is a frankly brilliant statement. Obviously I know they are full of shit, but I just want to know HOW full of shit. He claims to have been around for a while, but I have never heard of him. The paypal was to a Nathan Meah and email address was gangstagstarraw@hotmail.co.uk Anyone know that?

Cheers guys

• 3 weeks later...

this is "john" also

https://www.facebook.com/nathan.meah

here is my experience recently with him, his friend messaged me regarding wrestling figures, I did him a fairly cheap deal and then this guy kept contacting me with sky high prices. Then out of nowhere he was accusing me of telling RF Video he was selling bootlegs and acting like a real idiot.

• 6 months later...

Name: Steve Hurst

What I've got: Complete Collection of WWF Superstars, loads of WWF MSG shows 1986-1990, MOST of TNT 84-86, All SNME/TME, LIVE WWF PPV's 1988-92 LIVE WCW PPV's (including clash) 97' Hart Foundation Collection, Monday Night Raw 1993-97, Most Shotgun Saturday Night 1997.

Trades Taken?: Yes, I'm not after much wrestling wise anymore, I need two episodes of Shotgun Saturday Night, and a few of TNT, the Sky TV broadcast of Summerslam 92. What I'm really after is some British TV Comedies from the 90's, I need two episodes of series 1 Fantasy Football League and also episodes of They Think It's All Over, which I am trying to cultivate a collection of. If anyone can help, I'm happy to trade or pay.

Payment Methods: paypal

Best way to contact me: email - steveh1981@yahoo.co.uk

• 3 weeks later...

web address:http://puroresuview.blogspot.co.uk/

Puroresu; magazines, mooks, albums, photobooks & books, event programs & pamphlets, DVDs (including rarities and a good selection of Joshi Puroresu), T-shirts, signed & promotional photo's, washi & limited edition collectables + huge image galleries, match ratings / recommendations & links.

British wrestling (mostly old school 70s/80s); DVDs, documentaries + image gallery & match ratings.

Trades Taken: No

Payments: Paypal only.

Edited by KingofSports

• 4 months later...