GLOW

HarmonicGenerator

Just got done with the first episode..

It has a lot of a potential, I'll probably zoom through the rest tonight and tomorrow, I watched the glow documentary on Netflix last week in preparation for this and it was really enjoyable.  I recommend it if you have a spare 90mins. 

• Paid Members

We're on episode 8 atm. It's good but it plods on and generally goes nowhere. Once they have the show I can't see where a 2nd season would go from there because even the main characters have nothing going on but wrestling and not liking each other.

• Paid Members

Binge-watched this last night. Enjoyable watch.

One topic I'm surprised they didn't really cover was kayfabe, which would have still been quite prevelant back then. There could have been some scenes of the girls having to "protect the bizness" rather than cut a promo in a Russian accent on a patio store forecourt.

Edited by Your Fight Site

• Paid Members

Watched the documentary first as i knew nothing about GLOW felt it needed a bit more to it but with people refusing to talk there isn't much they could do

Just watched the first two episodes and so far its great

Binge watched the entire series this afternoon, really enjoyable show helped by the short episode run time. Loved seeing all the wrestler cameos, especially Kong's character and marked out for the fact that Daniels was wearing his Curry Man pants for the match with Kazarian