UFC Fight Pass: Holm vs Correia - Jun 17

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's worth remembering Gomi's peak was ten years ago. He's been on the downslide for quite some time and has been done for a while. I would say it's been obvious the UFC have seen him as such, a done fighter, because they've been using him in the role of giving fighters a win over someone with a name.

• Paid Members

That was a terribly boring main card, especially after looking pretty exciting on paper. I was very pleased to see RDA get the win though on the move up to Welterweight. Then came the disappointment of the Arlovski fight shortly after, seeing him get beat like that when victory was so close to hand was quite the downer. He was winning the striking exchanges so comfortably as well. 

Holly Holm vs Bethe Correira was boring as sin. It looked like another Holm/GDR five rounder until that brutal head kick. I'm happy for Holly, going 0-4 would have been pretty devastating for her career I'd have thought.  

Archived