The origins of UKFF (questions)

Maikeru

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
14 hours ago, Au said:

Edit: I found this place in 2004 after meeting Moj at a show and going for a pint with him afterwards. I lurked for a year before signing up and then refused to use capital letters and signed off all my posts :(  I was super active on here for a while (hence the positive award that's still my user title some 9 years later) but then went through a horrific break up and got super depressed and withdrew from pretty much everything, all this whilst trying to run the 2009 Secret Santa. Sorry about that.

Ah man. I know it was a long time ago now, but sorry to hear that. I always assumed you just drifted away, didn't know you went through such a rough time.

On 17/05/2017 at 1:01 PM, tiger_rick said:

Brilliant stuff that. Dunno why but I've still got the pic he posted of the girl. She was nice.

Haha, in the thread you said something like "This chick is ugly, I thought she was the Buzz Lightyear girl." Not a direct quote, but something along those lines :laugh:

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, neil is brill said:

Haha, in the thread you said something like "This chick is ugly, I thought she was the Buzz Lightyear girl." Not a direct quote, but something along those lines :laugh:

I'm old now. My standards have dropped.

• Paid Members

I couldn't tell you how I even found this place, maybe from The Wrestling Channel days, the shitarse 50 and god knows what else.

Luckily never really annoyed too many people, just gone through the motions a lot. Still proud of my battle rap while dressed as a white version of Nelly though. Even if I did get beat by DX Sting.

How did I forget I'm the brain of the UKFF too! That was an incredible moment for me 

I found this place through the Shitarse 50. I was looking up online for a UK wrestler who appeared on it. It was on a website of its own and I found the result on that and I had a chuckle at all the crap wrestlers on it. And I signed up for the heck of it. I'm quite surprised there's not been another one of those.

Archived