Pro-Wrestling:EVE WrestleQueendom - AJA KONG, Meiko Satomura, Viper, KLR

• Paid Members

On ‎18‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 1:32 PM, zahidf said:

Have they announced a date for the October show?

Friday 6th October.

I'm gutted I can't make the September show, as EVE has very quickly become my favourite UK promotion, and pretty much my favourite night out in general, but I already had to move a really important meeting at work back a week so that I could do King of Trios this weekend, and there's no way I'd be able to dodge it again the following week.

I'm sure it will be an absolute belter, and if there's anyone remotely on the fence about going, I can't recommend this company enough - their last show was bloody brilliant, without a single match or wrestler announced for it. You're more or less guaranteed a great fucking show.

Fridays are a little tricky because of work and the travel commitments I need to fit in, but if I can get the time off, and finances allow, definitely going to aim to make the October show, and then fit in the XWA show the following day as well. Already got the time booked off for She-1 in November, and wouldn't miss that one for the world.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Friday Oct 6 is now SOLD OUT.

If you'd like to get on the waiting list should any tickets become available please email ProWrestlingEVE@gmail.com

However we now move onto SHE-1, 4 shows over 2 days on November 11 and 12.

Tickets available at EVEwrestling.com

Remember the Resistance Gallery capacity is just 200 per show and of the 800 tickets allocated for these events over 500 have already sold and there's still just under two months to go so we strongly recommend purchasing soon to avoid disappointment!

SHE-1 is currently set to be our final events of 2017.

Already qualified:
EVE Champion Sammii Jayne
Emi Sakura
Charlie Morgan
Kay Lee Ray
"Session Moth" Martina
"Shit Talk Queen" Jetta
Laura Di Matteo
Nina Samuels

Qualifying match set to take place this Saturday in Canada at ECCW between Christina Von Eerie and Nicole Matthews, 2 qualifying matches at the next EVE event on Friday October 6 and final qualifying match will take place in Japan next month!

Facebook.com/EVEwrestling
Twitter / Instagram @ProWrestlingEVE 

BBC News Story
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/entertainment-arts-41186003/the-real-women-of-professional-wrestling

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

All 800 tickets across the 4 shows of SHE1 over Nov 11 and Nov 12 are now sold out.

Tickets now on sale for our January 13 event "Not Made To Be Subtle".

Also announced for upcoming events:
January 13 Toni Storm
February 10 Kaitlin Diemond & Jawsolyn
March 10 Jordynne Grace and Kaitlin Diemond.

Tickets available at EVEwrestling.com

• Paid Members

When are tickets on sale for the York Hall show? I thought it was announced at the last show that they'd go on sale November 1st, but they don't appear to be on the website, unless I missed something/got the wrong end of the stick.

The seating plan and tech isn't matching up and we really want to avoid 3rd party ticket sales because of extra costs and ticket commissions meaning higher ticket prices, so because it's been week of SHE1 our time is so short right now making it even more difficult but hoping to have it sorted before weekend SHE1 itself.

• Paid Members

So I did all four shows at EVE's SHE-1 tournament this weekend and it was the BEST of times. Nothing worse than "good", several GREAT matches, and a couple of unforgettable contests, including Meiko Satomura vs Emi Sakura, who just knocked the shit out of each other.

It was just a wonderful time, spent with lovely people (including Pat & Eva of this parish), and you should really try to check out what EVE are doing because it's a tiny bit special and warm. 

Oh, and they announced Viper vs AJA FUCKING KONG for their big May show...

• Paid Members

Amazing weekend. A ton of fun, superb atmosphere, and some of the best matches I've ever seen live. Echo the love for Emi vs. Meiko.

I've raved about it at length on social media and whatnot, so will keep it short here, but just brilliant stuff all round, and a great end to an incredible year for EVE. Aja Kong at York Hall is amazing, I'd been hoping all year that they might manage to book her, and can't quite believe that it's finally actually happening!

Jan 13 - ResGal - Not Made To Be Subtle - SOLD OUT!

Feb 10 - ResGal - Kick 'Em In The Stereotypes - Low number of tickets remaining - EVEwrestling.com

May 5 - York Hall, Bethnal Green - Pro-Wrestling:EVE presents WRESTLE QUEENDOM - Europe's Biggest Ever Women's Wrestling Event, on Saturday night May 5th at the historic York Hall in Bethnal Green, London.

EVE CHAMPIONSHIP MAIN EVENT:
"MAIN EVENT EMPRESS" SAMMII JAYNE (C) 
vs 
"FEARLESS" CHARLIE MORGAN

CO-MAIN EVENT
AJA KONG vs "Vixen of Violence" VIPER

INTERNATIONAL DREAM MATCH
KAY LEE RAY vs MEIKO SATOMURA

In the evenings main event, The ACE of EVE, "Fearless" Charlie Morgan challenges for the Pro-Wrestling:EVE Championship. Will "The Queen of Catch" Sammii Jayne still be holding on the title and marking her one year anniversary as EVE Champion?

In the evenings co-main event, the iconic wrestling hall of famer, AJA KONG makes her first ever European wrestling appearance as she goes one on one with the woman known to WWE fans as Piper Niven, but here in EVE calls herself "The Vixen of Violance" VIPER!

In a first time ever clash that is an international dream match to fans, but is also a match that both women requested for WrestleQueendom, "The Hardcore Daredevil" KAY LEE RAY! goes one on one with MEIKO SATOMURA !

All this plus much more on Saturday night May 5th at this historic event.

Doors open 19:00 and the show starts at 20:00.

Tickets on sale NOW at EVEwrestling.com

• 2 months later...

Finally subscribed to Eve On Demand to familiarise myself with the product before Wrestle Queendom... anyone know why seemingly the first day of the ‘Babes With The Power’ weekend is on there but the second day is nowhere to be found?

THIS SATURDAY!

Pro-Wrestling:EVE presents WRESTLE QUEENDOM - Europe's Biggest Ever Women's Wrestling Event, on Saturday night May 5th at the historic York Hall in Bethnal Green, London.

EVE CHAMPIONSHIP MAIN EVENT:
"MAIN EVENT EMPRESS" Sammii Jayne (C) 
vs 
"FEARLESS" Charlie Morgan

CO-MAIN EVENT
AJA Kong vs "Vixen of Violence" VIPER

INTERNATIONAL DREAM CLASH
Kay Lee Ray vs Meiko Satomura

STEEL CAGE MATCH - WAR GAMES RULES

Rhia O'Reilly / Emi Sakura / Addy Starr / Laura Di Matteo vs Jayla Dark / Jamie Hayter / Charli Evans / Blue Nikita

6 WOMAN WILDCARD LADDER MATCH
Kasey Owens vs Millie McKenzie vs Livvii Grace vs Leah Owens vs Nina Samuels vs Kris Wolf

SHE-1 2018 QUALIFIER
Nicole Matthews vs Jetta
Special Referee: Erin Angel

Witness it live in person and on iPPV
Tickets -
https://tinyurl.com/ybq83568 
Order iPPV @FiteTV here: http://www.fite.tv/v/2nvrh 

Last night was incredible from start to finish. Sadly due to spotlights causing video issues I didn't get a shot of Charlie Morgan doing a senton from the balcony, but I did get Rhia O'Reilly's dive. 

Archived