Sign in to follow this  
IANdrewDiceClay

NWA is the best.

29 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

What's the story there?

Aldis is going to be doing a show where he interviews his mates in the business and said it would be good and not like *this* and then did a pretty good impression of Hannibal (without naming him). 

Hannibal is a fucking weirdo. He gets some really good interviews but he's just so obsessed with the seedy side of wrestling. So he'll have someone like, I dunno, Barry Windham and ask him 'What did you think of the Pat Patterson allegations?' out of nowhere. 

He's also clearly very bitter that he never made it to WWE (I know he had a developmental deal rescinded because he got Hep C from Abdullah the Butcher) and constantly goes on these odd, off-kilter tangents against them. 

Really enjoyed Carnyland. Good set up for the other shows. Wonder if Eli will still have the Impact belts up on the wall on his show.

Enjoyed the first episode of Aldis' interview show, but what caught me off guard was how normal Latimer's voice was considering how gruff and throaty he is when he cuts promos on Powerr

17 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

whats Carnyland all about then?

Cant really describe it. I woudl just say watch it. Its not too long but enjoyable