NWA is the best.

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

One thing that surprised me was that despite being the frontman for a world-famous rock band for the better part of 30 years, Billy Corgan had absolutely zero confidence or ability when it came to talking. It was like he was a kid that had won a competition and then not briefed before going out.

Are NWA PPV spoilers OK in here? I’ll play it safe and not give anything away other than the fact that was one hell of a show. I had so much fun watching that, and the women’s match ended up being a bit of a surprise show-stealer for me. 

If you were on the fence about this I’d highly encourage you to give it a go. Tremendous fun.

I enjoyed it and it's my birthday 🙂

Totally agree about the women's match. Both ladies put on a great effort. I was a bit disappointed about 1 person but it was a good event. I've now got 17$ Fite Credit so the next ppv won't cost me anything. They've got a good 10 weeks to build to the next event too. 

• Paid Members

Worth paying for, every match was entertaining at worst. Murdoch and Maff knocking shit out of each other was ace, as was keeping Question Mark strong. Thunder Rosa and Alison Kay put on MOTN in a nice surprise.

Only thing I wasn’t a fan of was having face vs face too much in the tourney. I wanted Murdoch or Storm to win but they both ended up against Starks who I didn’t mind winning either. Should have had a ROH guy or heel make it to the final.

23 minutes ago, Angle_fan said:

I can't believe that there's only been 3 posts so far. I just want to add that I quite like David Marquez and love how he announces Thunder Rosa.

There have been more posts for Friday’s Smackdown, amazingly. Get your priorities in order, guys!