NWA is the best.

IANdrewDiceClay

^that... is weird.

btw,have you guys seen this video?

have to admit.this was really engaging. i am hooked.never thought i would say it in my life,but i wouldnt mind a second reign for storm as an unhinged "Dark Storm". and if the NWA continues with this level of storytelling then they are going to attract the fans that are disgruntled with today's wrestling,and that is a lot. personally,if they get a TV deal,i will probably watch it weekly,which is something i dont even do to WWE's shows.

also,Storm used more wrestling moves in this one match than in the past 5 combined. he legit surprised me.

14 hours ago, Philjax said:

Amazing. The cherry on the cake is that they are advertising him as 'TNA star' and he is wearing the TNA belt in the pic. 

• Paid Members

I'm watching the Aldis / Ellsworth match, and the suggested link pop up said something about and NWA Network? I wonder what archive stuff they've got access to in order to justify that purchase.

The "One Fall" thing has made it out to Championship Wrestling From Hollywood. The ring announcer called Aldis as from "The Fighting City Of King's Lynn" I couldn't help laughing. It's a pretty rough match. They desperately need some guys who were more than a novelty act/midcarder to hold that title, or at least challenge for it to give Aldis something resembling some credibility.

EDIT: Quick Google search reveals that the NWA Network is a podcast series.

Edited by jazzygeofferz

Yeah so far it's just interview clips. Edited or extended versions of stuff that appears on the youtube channel or an old interview with Corgan soon to be joined by the one I posted previously. I have soundcloud so I listen on there. I like the idea.

We're a long way from an 'NWA Network.' Long long way....... Especially as Corgan is putting out even the first taped shows on youtube for free to build the fanbase.

Booking Ellsworth was never going to create a classic. It's purely for name recognition while it's relevant. That match has garnered 130,000 views and 3000+ new youtube subcriptions in 3 days. I'd say it achieved it's purpose. Expect Rich Swann at some point.

Needless to say Aldis defeated Bram and Big Grizzly in defences 2 and 3, the latter of which happned in a far more professional looking company.