NWA is the best.

IANdrewDiceClay

I'm guessing he's not available, but for me the ideal story to launch any new NWA TV show would be Cody Rhodes pursuing the title synonymous with his dad.

• Paid Members

Just signed a long-term deal with RoH, not sure whether that would prevent him from working for NWA if they don't have a worthwhile TV deal though. Probably not seeing as LPW has just as much value these days.

I wonder if that includes the tape library ?. Surely that is the only thing worth buying it for. I know WWE were bidding on the library a few years back, would be great to see it on the WWE Network.

I took a free weeks subscription and there are some good matches on there from the 70's and early 80's. Not sure if the new generation of fans have any interest in that though.

1 hour ago, Wrasslin said:

Current Champion is 52 year old Tim Storm . . . should be quite the chase for Cody. 

Switch it to someone else before the first taping. Problem solved.

3 minutes ago, Wrasslin said:

Still requires someone of value going and beating Tim Storm.

Who was their last champ with any profile? Colt Cabana?

Rob Conway(!) and Hiroyoshi Tenzan traded the belt on New Japan shows in like 2014

On 2 May 2017 at 4:06 PM, Wrasslin said:

Apparently Kojima held it during that period too. Which begs the question . . . how the fuck does Tim Storm have it?!

I saw him at the first of the ill fated SuperClash shows in Gloucester where he defended it against Rampage Brown. I'd bought my ticket to see Jushin Liger who was on it as the main attraction. My photo would be with both of them as they were together at the Meet & Greet earlier in the day before the show. Taken on my crap old phone with not the best quality in the world. But I still have it for obvious reasons. Was gutted he didn't have the belt at the Meet & Greet. Would've loved the photo with me holding it. But they were both cool nonetheless.