Best stuff to watch on Floslam?

Anyone using this? A mate gave me the login for his account he wasn't using much, not sure what to dip into first though

Might check out OTT's Scrappermania as that company looks fun as hell, and I'll probably check out some EVOLVE shows at some point too

Any tips/recommendations? 

The two most recent Evolve shows, 82 and 83, we're really really good shows. Both worth your time if you have it.

I subbed over 'mania weekend and there were some decent shows then,  Joey Janela's Spring Break is definitely one to watch.

54 minutes ago, Krytie 2X4B 523P said:

Joey Janela's Spring Break is definitely one to watch.

I vaguely heard about this, just looked at the card and it features Dink, Glacier, Marty Jannetty & Dan Severn

Yep, I'm game. 

• Paid Members

I've watched all of the FloSlam shows from mania weekend and by and large they are all worth a watch. Joey Janela's is definitely the highlight though as long as you're a fan of comedy and cluster fucks. The Evolve shows are great as is the Evolve/Progress WWN Supershow.

Basically anything with Keith Lee, Zack Saber Jr and Matt Riddle and you're golden.

It's not for everyone but I was utterly entranced by Kaiju Big Battle. It's quite the spectical.

• Paid Members

Literally the only thing I've watched on there was Joey Janela's Spring Break. It's like CHIKARA circa 2008-2011 in that I watched it not entirely convinced that I hadn't actually booked the whole thing myself.

Dan Severn in 2017!

Glacier and Dink in a Royal Rumble!

Marty Jannetty in a No DQ Match in 2017!

Scott Hall as a magic genie!

It's bloody marvellous.

Aye I gave it a watch the other night and it was a blast. Great mix of comedy and a couple serious matches. 

First time seeing Keith Lee, fuck me what a hoss. Very good match with Lio. And Riddle V Severn was actually great! 

The clusterfuck match and Janela v Jannetty were absolutely hilarious.

"MARTY JANETTY ONCE ASKED ME TO PAY HIM BY SENDING HIM MONEY IN A SHOEBOX"

My fav moment might have been masked Virgil doing a run in and everyone pretending to be shocked when he was unmasked. 

• Paid Members

The commentary in that Marty Jannetty match veers from hilarious to brutal, in the best way, it's amazing.

When Janela puts Marty over, saying he's from a "FROM A FUCKING TIME MACHINE", and one of the announcers says, "...is the time machine from the future?" I lost it.

The Invisible Man's in the Royal Rumble, yeah. It's a gimmick that's been used on shows I've worked, and in a few comedy shows by places like DDT in Japan, and I don't think it was used too well at Spring Break, as they overdo it a bit, but it's always good for a laugh.

• Paid Members

$12.50 a month if you buy a whole year, or $20 a month per month. I pay the latter and never feel shortchanged. For that money I get 8-10 live shows a month, from a load of different promotions, including 2 Evolve shows a month.

Scrappermania 3 was a great show #flipsareclass

Kings Of The North v The Lads From The Flats is well worth a watch by any standards 

Archived