Perfect Comedy Timing

Frankie Crisp

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
On 4/20/2017 at 2:04 PM, Sphinx said:

So many from The Office. I'd be here all day putting videos up as they're just little looks to the camera or facial expressions.

I wish I could find the clip, but when Jennifer says that it'll be worse for morale in the long run that Brent's said there won't be any cutbacks when redundancies are planned, he pauses before delivering "They won't remember".

There's a glorious moment that I often cite where for some reason they phone the speaking clock and in the background Gareth checks his watch. Doesn't sound much, but it's perfect in context and completely fitting the character. Apparently McKenzie Crook adlibbed it because he had a sudden flash that that's exactly what Gareth would do.

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, ColinBollocks said:

The last truly funny thing Gervais was involved in.

Liam Neeson is so fucking good in this. "I like making lists" and "I have full blown AIDS" are great lines delivered perfectly. 

4 hours ago, JNLister said:

There's a glorious moment that I often cite where for some reason they phone the speaking clock and in the background Gareth checks his watch. Doesn't sound much, but it's perfect in context and completely fitting the character. Apparently McKenzie Crook adlibbed it because he had a sudden flash that that's exactly what Gareth would do.

Yeah, I was thinking of that one too. Such perfectly formed characters.

Archived