The Nice Guys

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Who are some people who are genuinely liked by everyone and are completely unproblematic faves? You're allowed to unearth evidence that they might be bastards if you want to break some hearts.

Bill Paxton got completely universal love when he passed away, so I'd say him. But in terms of people who are still alive ( :( ) then how about Goldie and Kurt? In fact, you could possibly throw in the whole Russell clan as I can't remember a bad word being said about Kate Hudson or Wyatt Russell either?

• Paid Members

Yeah, they're great shouts. Shame Hanks' films have mostly been crap for over 20 years but I love his weird Twitter full of lost gloves.

And yeah, Mata seems like a lovely bloke. Unspoilt by being a professional footballer. Imagine him trying to hold a conversation with Phil Jones though.

• Paid Members

Definitely Tom Hanks.

Hugh Jackman seems like a champion, considering he's an actor. He's stayed married to that too.

I think Sting is the only top wrestler I've heard universal love for, these days. I think the harshest bit of criticism was Nash slagging him off for not being arsed about a house show because it was a shite market.

In MMA, I don't think anyone dislikes Junior Dos Santos. The bloke is a heavyweight killer, yet seems like the nicest man ever.

That Dwayne Johnson fella always comes across well. Don't remember hearing anything to the contrary, though I'm sure there'll be disgruntled stories in the odd shoot interview.

Tim Peake, the astronaut, seems a good egg too.

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, ColinBollocks said:

Hugh Jackman seems like a champion, considering he's an actor. He's stayed married to that too.

Good grief, curiosity made me Google. She's punching a bit, isn't she?

I know some people probably hate him purely because he's everywhere, but Ed Sheeran comes across as completely down to earth and humble. Always smiling. Looks like a fan at his own signings, too.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, PunkStep said:

I know some people probably hate him purely because he's everywhere, but Ed Sheeran comes across as completely down to earth and humble. Always smiling. Looks like a fan at his own signings, too.

You just had to spoil it, didn't you?

• Paid Members
40 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Yeah, they're great shouts. Shame Hanks' films have mostly been crap for over 20 years but I love his weird Twitter full of lost gloves.

Off topic but I'd love to know your opinion on The Terminal. 

Archived