WWE November 2017 UK dates

tony1234

25 minutes ago, neil is brill said:

I had 5 presale links and none of them had any £20-£60 tickets. Normally money isn't an issue, but having to take the kids with us this time means we have to get cheaper seats.

Manchester Arena is currently offering me Tier 2 nosebleed seats in 216 with a limited view for £70 each. It's a bit of a joke really. Will probably just disappoint the kids and take them next year.

Might be more expensive because they're TV tapings. I just looked on Ticketmaster and the cheapest they have for Raw is £50 where as the house shows are £28.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

Might be more expensive because they're TV tapings. I just looked on Ticketmaster and the cheapest they have for Raw is £50 where as the house shows are £28.

With the exception of Glasgow last year, I've bought tickets for friends for London, Manchester, Liverpool & Birmingham TV tapings since 2011 for £30 or less.

Besides, Smackdown currently has £25 seats available, so being TV definitely isn't the reason why nosebleed seats costs £70 at Raw. 

Managed to find some decent Raw seats in the end, just struggling with Smackdown. I wonder if they haven't released all the seats yet. I remember when I booked up for the "Liverpool sounds like a disease" show that it took nearly 2 months for half of the Smackdown seats to go on general sale.

Seeing how SmackDown rarely sells out, I guess they may as well see how sales go before putting extra blocks on sale. Naturally, work commitments for many will make it harder for those travelling. That's why before Brand Split II, they had to book a Trump card for the Raw taping. I saw someone moaning about this and the whole "Raw is the flagship show" thing. Well. It's fair to say there's every excuse to go to Raw, there's one there to go to SmackDown if you can make it. There's photos online of the side the hard cam is on from this week's episode and there was loads of seats tarped off.

I dont see why they dont put cheaper seats on sale at £15 or £20 unless however many they sell makes enough of a profit for them to cover the cost of the arena, cover the cost of all the hotel rooms, travel, paying all the staff that build the stage etc. Then again even if they did do really cheap seats at £20 and under at the end of the day it doesn't matter what city they are in, in each city you're only gonna have a certain number of people wanting to go in the first place, then there's people that can't book in advance because they don't know what they are gonna do, if they can get time off work, maybe they are planning a holiday at that time of year so they can't make any decision till nearer the time, you then have people that don't book anything for anything, they just see what's on every week and decide week to week what to go on and see, see what shows or bands are in town and then you have the ticket selling sites that buy loads of tickets in advance and can't shift them at their inflated prices. If they had really cheap seats there would be more chance of people travelling, especially if they can get cheap travel for the day, ok it might be people that are already attending a show near them and it would be a second show but it's still tickets sold, it's still money for them.

It's all money now, everyone wants their money months in advance. Why not do it the old fashioned way. You book your dates and if anyone wants to go let them que up on the day at the box office. None of this months in advance online sales. In person at the box office anytime you want to buy them or stand in a que on the night, that way everyone's got a fair shot at the getting the prices and seats they want.

20 hours ago, neil is brill said:

I had 5 presale links and none of them had any £20-£60 tickets. Normally money isn't an issue, but having to take the kids with us this time means we have to get cheaper seats.

Manchester Arena is currently offering me Tier 2 nosebleed seats in 216 with a limited view for £70 each. It's a bit of a joke really. Will probably just disappoint the kids and take them next year.

Just checked the cheapest tickets in the pre sale were £30.45 tier 2 and £52.55 tier 1

That was through eventim

• 4 months later...

I decided to put my hat in the other week and got a ticket for the Cardiff house show. Pretty handy seeing how the arena isn't far from the station and I should be able to get the last train home no problem with it being a 5pm start. Looking forward to it. Naturally gutted Jeff Hardy is injured as would've been great to see the Hardyz, but hopefully Matt is there.

Saw the no booking fees offer on the Manchester Arena Facebook post and I assumed it was just them until I saw the one for the Arena Birmingham show. Seems a strange one certainly. Not fussed about not saving mind. Happy with the seat I got.

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, El Dingo Capitano said:

I'm taking my two boys ( 6 and 8) to their first ever WWE event which is the Cardiff house show in a few weeks.  I've never been to a house show before and wondered what to expect in terms of presentation.  Do you still get the lights and screen/music etc for entrances?

Yeah you still get the lights & screen/music for entrances, it's just not as big or glitzy as it would be for a TV show.

Sometimes theres the odd promo on the screen before the event starts talking about whatever matches are happening that night.

ive taken my lad 3 times before to house shows and he's loved every single one.

4 minutes ago, El Dingo Capitano said:

I'm taking my two boys ( 6 and 8) to their first ever WWE event which is the Cardiff house show in a few weeks.  I've never been to a house show before and wondered what to expect in terms of presentation.  Do you still get the lights and screen/music etc for entrances?

It'll vary from venue to venue depending on the size of the arena and how many they've  setup for on the night. You will still get them coming out to their entrance music, but the stage will be scaled down and not the one you see on TV. This is the one they were using for most house shows last year

1E20D812-F050-4647-A27C-7DDF6B495E55_zps

Archived