WWE November 2017 UK dates

tony1234

So SmackDown finished at like 8:55 tonight, they did/doing 205 live now but pretty much 3 quarters of the crowd has left already, they've announced Nakamura v Ziggler after but since we've seen them both anyway no one is that bothered

Weird it being over so quick, taping started at 7:15 and that was it. 205 is killing the attendance and they're rushing Smackdown as well

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched 205 and it's pretty clear most of the crowd was still there and seemed more into it than the yanks normally are. The opening segment and Tozawa v Kendrick was very fun 

• Paid Members

Presale is on NOW on Ticketmaster. Just got floor seats in Block B, Row H for Raw and G for SD in Manchester.

• Paid Members

Nope, just a direct link from an email from Ticketmaster.

Just got decent tickets for Manchester in the presale, block 115 row B for Smackdown, I couldn't find any good seats for RAW on ticketmaster but got block 114 row C for RAW on eventim 

Aye there's some cracking tickets available considering its a whole day into a pre sale.

Got 112 for raw and 105 for Smackdown which is fine - having been to the last few tapings in Manchester there isn't really a bad seat in the lower tier, whilst the arena is big and has a large capacity the set up means anywhere in the lower tier is decent, even right At the back behind the commentators, very similar to the o2

3 hours ago, neil is brill said:

Cheapest seats for Raw and Smackdown are £55 despite the price range being advertised as £20-£300. Can't see many shilling out that much for a seat in the nosebleeds.

I'm sure the pre sale had 20 quid tickets not 100% sure though 

6 hours ago, LegitBoss said:

I'm sure the pre sale had 20 quid tickets not 100% sure though 

I had 5 presale links and none of them had any £20-£60 tickets. Normally money isn't an issue, but having to take the kids with us this time means we have to get cheaper seats.

Manchester Arena is currently offering me Tier 2 nosebleed seats in 216 with a limited view for £70 each. It's a bit of a joke really. Will probably just disappoint the kids and take them next year.

Archived