WWE November 2017 UK dates

tony1234

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For gigs in Leeds, the standing area is quite small as it is based on what I've gathered. Don't think it'd work there at all due to the layout which looks a bit tight to get the full production values we come to expect. Birmingham last had it in 2012. They've done it at both the Genting where they normally go and the Barclaycard which I assume they go if the former is unavailable had it a while back when it was the NIA.

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Dzeko10 said:

Does anyone know what kind of shirts they are selling on the tour they are on? Going tonight and hoping to get a BRAAAUN shirt.

I was at a raw show yesterday and I noticed Hardys, Roman, Ambrose, Rollins, Balor and THREE Cena shirts (no wonder he sells the most merch. Three shirts and he's not even there). Didn't see any Braun shirts. Not saying there weren't any, I just didn't see them. 

6 minutes ago, Yakashi said:

I was at a raw show yesterday and I noticed Hardys, Roman, Ambrose, Rollins, Balor and THREE Cena shirts (no wonder he sells the most merch. Three shirts and he's not even there). Didn't see any Braun shirts. Not saying there weren't any, I just didn't see them. 

Ahh cheers, I'll pick up a Balor shirt but thats disappointing news. I can understand them selling 3 Cena shirts though. 

I went to a show on Halloween over 18 months ago as Randy Savage. Had a cape made and everything. Went for that version because it was a bit out of my price range to do the tassled jacket and cowboy hat version. The import wrestlers I saw liked it. There was a few good ones there. The best one was a guy as Sting who had the trench coat and his hair grown out to the right length. It was pretty cool. Also got the stuff to do John Cena's mid 2014 getup. Though I never wore that for a show and that one was for fun mainly. There is one I've been planning for over a year I want to do so badly. I'm not giving anything away, but whilst I have the shirt and accessories this one needs and I have a couple of things left to get, but when the right time comes. I'm doing it. It certainly will turn heads to say the least.

Last year, when I went to WWE Live I saw a couple of guys as Mankind and Hulk Hogan. I guess if it's something you want to do, go for it.

• Paid Members

Never for a show. I once dressed up as Jimmy Hart for a birthday party. Would do that every day if I had enough of a budget for sweet airbrushed jackets, though.

Archived