WWE November 2017 UK dates

tony1234

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jon-Carr_92 said:

Manchester seem to be getting it every other year lately. But they got a Cardiff one on a Sunday. Don't they normally do some Sunday in the afternoon in the UK? Might head down if possible.

Every Sunday show I've been to starts at 5pm.Just glad Leeds has a weekday show will probably do the tv tapings as well

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, gadge said:

Two Brighton dates in 6 months inc the NXT tour. Sweet.

Gadge, have you done any of the house shows at the Brighton Dome before? I bought tickets to NXT, in the cheap seats and am slightly concerned I'll be able to see nothing. Have only been for Darts, so I imagine it's a different configuration for wrestling.

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, mim731 said:

Gadge, have you done any of the house shows at the Brighton Dome before? I bought tickets to NXT, in the cheap seats and am slightly concerned I'll be able to see nothing. Have only been for Darts, so I imagine it's a different configuration for wrestling.

I did the Raw house show with Rollins vs Cena. I had reasonable floor seats though so my view from there was decent.

I've heard there's a tribute show taking place at 7pm in Splott on the Cardiff date ... £10 ticket for adults, £8 for kids, £30 for a family pass (2a, 2k) ... all purely rumour, but the bloke who told me is allegedly wrestling on the show as John Morrison.  He has the look, but I didn't even know he was in training. :/  There's something fishy about it, but the claim is that it's going to be pro-taped.  Company from Gloucester is putting it on.

I can't think where in Splott there's the space these days.

5 hours ago, mim731 said:

Ive been to Brighton shows (its the Arena not the dome tho for WWE) sat on the raised raised tier seating so not quite the balcony which is where I assume you are sitting and the view is good

I've sat up in the balcony for Concerts, Darts, Basketball at the arena and its not really that high, the arena is pretty small anyway so you should have a pretty decent view no matter where you sit   

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, mikehoncho said:

I've heard there's a tribute show taking place at 7pm in Splott on the Cardiff date ... £10 ticket for adults, £8 for kids, £30 for a family pass (2a, 2k) ... all purely rumour, but the bloke who told me is allegedly wrestling on the show as John Morrison.  He has the look, but I didn't even know he was in training. :/  There's something fishy about it, but the claim is that it's going to be pro-taped.  Company from Gloucester is putting it on.

I can't think where in Splott there's the space these days.

This sounds like the worst thing imaginable but they've recently built a new Star Centre and that's only place I can think of in Splott that might work.

5 hours ago, mim731 said:

Cheers, and yep sorry meant the Brighton Centre. Always get those two confused.

Wrestling was at the Dome for years , they had the ring on the stage. It was about a foot high , the Centre is fine for wrestling I got tickets for NXT in the south raised section facing the entrance. Although it seems ticket sales are very slow which is a surprise as other shows have always sold well 

Archived