Justin Roberts AMA highlights.

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Or he might be telling the truth and the whole 'JBL is a bully' thing was completely blown out of proportion. 

Just checking through Mauro's Twitter. Does he retweet every single positive thing somebody says about him? Fuck that. Wasn't a massive fan of his commentary anyway, was much too similar to Matt Striker's 'references to please the smarks' shit for my liking. Although he was good on the CWC and seemed a decent bloke, I won't miss him too much.

I don't think he can say it was nothing to do with JBL after retweeting people making comments about it slagging off JBL and him cryptically posting aiming at JBL. 

It's all too convenient his mutual parting of ways comes with a message from him saying it was nothing to do with JBL, JBL releasing a statement and WWE releasing a statement that they will investigate the claims

• Paid Members

Ah right, I wasn't aware he had retweeted people slagging off JBL. Fair point then. 

I'm still hoping that it was more a case of JBL being ignorant of Ranallo's bi-polar and taking a joke too far, as opposed to actual bullying. I know JBL has been a knob in the past but I thought he would've changed now WWE is a more corporate environment.

• Paid Members
16 hours ago, Lorne Malvo said:

I know JBL has been a knob in the past but I thought he would've changed now WWE is a more corporate environment.

They went public in 1999, man. When they were still called WWF. Almost all the JBL stories are from after that time. 

Nobody really cared about it back then, though. If JBL or Bob Holly did a bullying, it was because they were evil, jealous cunts holding down the young guys. If Benoit or Guerrero did a bullying, they were just protecting the biz by teaching the young guys respect. Then Benoit killed his family and his crisp Germans didn't matter anymore, and it seemed like WWE had to clean up and put an end to all the hazing bullshit. It's only over the last decade that that stuff's meant to have died off.

Archived