Justin Roberts AMA highlights.

IANdrewDiceClay

In his book, Edge talks about Bradshaw coming into the shower and soaping his and Christian's arses up as a rib. Doesn't sound Brian Christopher levels of weird, but it certainly sounds like something he's done more than once.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JBL's situation is an odd one as a few old school guys like Cornette are laughing off his antics as 'great ribs' and excusing his actions as him being 'a product of a different time' whereas the more 'new school' mentality is that he is a bully and his 'banter' is unacceptable.

Have to say that he does sound like a total bell end from everything I have heard but the difference in attitudes towards this type of behaviour is interesting.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Slapnut said:

In his book, Edge talks about Bradshaw coming into the shower and soaping his and Christian's arses up as a rib.

All of JBL's shower antics sound more like him working through some confusing represed emotions than ribs. 

To be honest the wrestlers know for being 'great ribbers' seem like a freundin wet dream, they all seem obsesed with poo, wee, willy's and bums. 

28 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

So what happened with Ranallo then? I know he's been off TV and assumed that he may be on he way out, but after reading this thread I'm guessing that JBL has been at it again with his cunty antics.

"Bullied" by JBL.

Pitchforks are well a truly out.

Ranallo apparently got his well 'ard mate Bas Rutten involved.

The whole episode doesn't reflect to well on Ranallo, in all honesty. 

8 hours ago, Cat crater said:

"Bullied" by JBL.

Pitchforks are well a truly out.

Ranallo apparently got his well 'ard mate Bas Rutten involved.

The whole episode doesn't reflect to well on Ranallo, in all honesty. 

Or you, you idiot.

Didn't like the way he was being treated by a superior colleague and instead of sorting it out like a man, he used the weather as an excuse for not turning up for work. The next week, seemingly still not having grown a pair of balls, made out his "bipolar" was now the issue. Failed to show up again. Unacceptable.

And in the mean time went crying to his brutish pal Bas Rutten who in turn has threatened physical violence against JBL.

14 hours ago, Tommy! said:

All of JBL's shower antics sound more like him working through some confusing represed emotions than ribs. 

To be honest the wrestlers know for being 'great ribbers' seem like a freundin wet dream, they all seem obsesed with poo, wee, willy's and bums. 

Wrestling fucks people up.

13 hours ago, KJHenley said:

Interesting read that, surprised to hear that Bryan wasn't as close to Connor as portrayed, and that Roberts was. 

From what I remember about the blog post he made the company chose to portray the Connor thing in a certain way.

11 hours ago, Richard said:

From someone who suffers from the black dog and having enough awareness to know you're fishing for retaliation, I'll rise above your obvious baiting and advise everyone else to do the same. 

Fucking classy attitude, I was ready to jump on him there, but your sincerity and control have made him look more foolish than anything I could post. Well done

Archived