Wrestlemania 34

The Phenomenal One

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Oh I'm not saying I wouldn't do a six man to protect him if I was in their position, that would obviously keep things to a minimum. If he gets cleared to wrestle I'd imagine that's the type of match we'll see at some point. But if he gets cleared, he'll be having at least one singles as well, and my guess is that would be with the safest pair of hands on the roster. 

When I saw X Pac, he was in a 6 Man and was only in it twice. To sum up his involvement. It was tagged in, get some offence, tag out. He wasn't the one who went over oddly enough. Something along those lines will be better for him as all those years of wrestling and his past drug issues have taken their toll. Add in 3 or 4 DUIs and a stint in rehab as a result. Glad he's over that one.

Hoping to fulfill a lifelong dream and make it to WM 34, especially after reading all the positive posts about the New Orleans location.

I'm confused though as to why WM 34 tickets seem to already be on sale with sites like Viagogo and VividSeats..?! Are these legit tickets? 

Hoping to make it along to this. Would be my fourth Mania but the first once since they were last in NOLA. Got a few logistical issues where the mate I went with to the other few Manias is moving to America (having met and married a lady he met on our last trip before she moved in with him in the UK for a few years), and his visa may be pending during Mania time, therefore he wouldn't be allowed in. Should that all be ironed out, though, we'll be there.

I think card wise, Angle vs. HHH would be great. I think Reigns vs. Lesnar is locked in right now. Would like to see Nakamura in a very high profile match- perhaps vs. Cena or AJ.

1 hour ago, DREADNORT said:

Hoping to fulfill a lifelong dream and make it to WM 34, especially after reading all the positive posts about the New Orleans location.

I'm confused though as to why WM 34 tickets seem to already be on sale with sites like Viagogo and VividSeats..?! Are these legit tickets? 

They are in the sense that people are selling them now knowing they will get tickets in those sections but you would be a fool to purchase them off there when you can easily get packages/tickets separately. 

6 minutes ago, Briefcase said:

They are in the sense that people are selling them now knowing they will get tickets in those sections but you would be a fool to purchase them off there when you can easily get packages/tickets separately. 

Ah right, definitely going with a travel package for sure. 

For mine, WrestleMania ticket (field rider, okay view but the corner scaffolding blocked it a bit and could have done with being higher up) was about $250. Raw and Smackdown (decent view, front tow of upper tier) about $50 each, NXT (mid upper tier) and Hall of Fame (shit restricted view seat) about $30 each.

• Paid Members

Yeah that's the plan. I did the package for 24 and it was great but shelling out the big whack and not knowing what's going on was always a bugbear.

Are there still the Ticketmaster issues that require a VPN?

1 hour ago, marc2j said:

Yeah that's the plan. I did the package for 24 and it was great but shelling out the big whack and not knowing what's going on was always a bugbear.

Are there still the Ticketmaster issues that require a VPN?

Sort of. I managed to get tickets for everything without a VPN, but had to switch between different devices, browsers and standard/private browsing. It wasn't consistent either, sometimes one method worked and others it didn't. I couldn't get through to Hall of Fame tickets when they first hit because of the region lockout, but did when I tried again about five hours later.

Archived