Wrestlemania 34

The Phenomenal One

• Paid Members

The missus has always wanted to go to New Orleans and we're thinking kids in the next couple of years so next years Mania looks like it's my best chance to go. Already got a bit saved up for it but with regards to going for the travel package vs buying everything separately, do the tickets and packages generally go on sale at the same time? Travel packages seem like a good chance of getting decent seats easily without having to play the F5 game.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been looking at doing next year's Mania too. Heard that 30 was brilliant based on the fact that everything's close by.

Having said that, being stuck in a confined space with wrestling fans for a week is something that doesn't necessarily appeal to me.

I can only speak for Orlando so far this year, but I've barely seen any. Aside from a few people wearing t-shirts on the flight over and someone who had a fat Kev top on in Disney last night I've seen no one.

WrestleMania, Axxess and Hall Of Fame would be all I'd do if possible. Give an arena show a crack if I'm fast and/or rich enough. Can always go to an Indy show if I wish. Dedicate a day or two to sightseeing. My rule of travel is somewhere decent hotel wise that meets in the middle between airport and venue(s) I don't drive, so would be a big challenge if I ever went. WrestleMania is a bucket list item nonetheless. Just have to save a shedload for everything.

• Paid Members

The missus has always wanted to go to New Orleans and we're thinking kids in the next couple of years so next years Mania looks like it's my best chance to go. Already got a bit saved up for it but with regards to going for the travel package vs buying everything separately, do the tickets and packages generally go on sale at the same time? Travel packages seem like a good chance of getting decent seats easily without having to play the F5 game.

Taking away the stress is the top advantage of a travel package. You pay more and more for it, though. I definitely recommend doing that route once at least.

Undertaker v Lesnar would be money if he beat Reigns. Just beating Lesnar to avenge the Streak in the same stadium he conquered it would be quite a way to bow out. He's the sort of guy they can announce for the Hall Of Fame a year in advance. Don't see why they couldn't do that.

• Paid Members

Yeah but isnt part of that due to alot of rooms not being released yet? Some of the hotel sites only have until the 3rd or 4th day of April available, so I imagine next week that figure will go down quite a bit?

Archived