Wrestlemania 34

The Phenomenal One

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok guys. Ticket, flights and hotel booked! Soo hyped.. this is my first mainia and can not wait. I'm not fussed with doing raw, hof or nxt but really want to go axxess. Does anyone know when they go on sale? Plus if you want to meet a wrestler do you have to pay entry and then his/hers session?? 

Usually January.  You can get GA ticket, with that you can meet whoever is signing during that session as long as you don’t mind spending ages queing, although some ques are reasonable.  You can’t join a que for any of the VIPs or PVIPs though, you have to buy special tickets for those wrestlers which is about twice as expensive.  Axxess is great though and well worth going.  Based on previous experiences if you go with GA and don’t stop to watch matches or look at the exhibitions you’ll get time to meet plenty of wrestlers.

I'm all in. Also a forum newbie going it alone next year, but having read most of the posts over the last few months that wont be a problem.

Have 'Mania ticket booked along with NXT and a Wrestlecon 3 day pass. Booked to go see RevPro too as I didn't want to specifically stick to all WWE events. Awaiting tickets for HOF to come up too, which looking at it, will probably be next month.

I'm doing it a little backwards - flying to Atlanta on 4th and driving to NOLA the following day. Staying in the Chateau Hotel which isn't far from Bourbon Street and Frenchman street (staggering distance and all that).

To anyone that's been to NOLA before - Are there any particular non-wrestling things you'd recommend. I have a few bars in mind that I need to go, but after that need to do a bit of research. I have a room booked until 15th April. Going to take a drive to Memphis, Tennessee after to check out the Jerry "The King" Lawler bar & grill (although reading up on it, not for the 5* food, mainly for the "...Then I went to" opportunity!), and then another drive to the JD Brewery before returning to Atlanta airport to come home on 18th. :D

1 hour ago, boyfriend said:

Fuuuuuuck! Thanks!

I went to 28 and assumed they went on sale in January. Just found SD tickets so gonna nab one. Cool ta. Would you recommend Stubhub or is it risky?

They used to go on sale in January.  33 began the trend of them going on sale in December.  NXT also on sale now, Axxess and Hall Of Fame will be January.

14 hours ago, Mush said:

I'm all in. Also a forum newbie going it alone next year, but having read most of the posts over the last few months that wont be a problem.

Have 'Mania ticket booked along with NXT and a Wrestlecon 3 day pass. Booked to go see RevPro too as I didn't want to specifically stick to all WWE events. Awaiting tickets for HOF to come up too, which looking at it, will probably be next month.

I'm doing it a little backwards - flying to Atlanta on 4th and driving to NOLA the following day. Staying in the Chateau Hotel which isn't far from Bourbon Street and Frenchman street (staggering distance and all that).

To anyone that's been to NOLA before - Are there any particular non-wrestling things you'd recommend. I have a few bars in mind that I need to go, but after that need to do a bit of research. I have a room booked until 15th April. Going to take a drive to Memphis, Tennessee after to check out the Jerry "The King" Lawler bar & grill (although reading up on it, not for the 5* food, mainly for the "...Then I went to" opportunity!), and then another drive to the JD Brewery before returning to Atlanta airport to come home on 18th. :D

Wouldn't mind knowing about other stuff to do myself! I'm not half as mobile however, not got a car or anything, sadly.

Also, as a primarily WWE guy, is Wrestlecon any good?

9 hours ago, boyfriend said:

Fuuuuuuck! Thanks!

I went to 28 and assumed they went on sale in January. Just found SD tickets so gonna nab one. Cool ta. Would you recommend Stubhub or is it risky?

If your using Stubhub wait until nearer the day or on the day. 

Otherwise you may be able to pick up Raw tickets on the day of the show from the box office (this has happened the last two manias). 

Archived