What are your current viewing habits?

Undefeated Steak

I'll skim through RAW and Smackdown, usually watching promos and the beginnings and finishes of matches (storyline advancing stuff). If I've heard that a certain match is particularly good, I'll watch that.

NXT and 205 Live - Every week. For the most part, the entire show, but sometimes I'll skip a match or two. Usually Tony Nese or Drew Gulak matches...Or Mustafa Ali matches. I've found myself becoming bored of Jack Gallagher now too. It sucks, because he's brilliant, but I feel like it's same-old, same-old. 

PPVs - Big 4, live, usually with friends. Random PPVs, the day after, if I'm not working. Otherwise I'll usually just read results and then skip to the good bits.

Lucha Underground - Every week, without fail, when it's on. Not a moment skipped. Massive LU fan, me. 

RoH/TNA/NJPW/PWG/WCPW - Occasionally. If I hear of something great happening. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still on NXT which takes up the bulk of my WWE Network consumption along with PPVs even though I'm behind, though steadily catching up in time for WrestleMania. TNA will likely return when Spike UK show it. Then again, I'm a bit out the loop with it since it left Challenge. Currently undecided on whether to go all out and have an all nighter to watch or put it on first thing. Stayed up for the Rumble, and found it easier than I expected. So, I'll see how I'm feeling.

Don't have Sky. So catch Raw and Smackdown on dailymotion. Not every week though and a lot of fast forwarding.

NXT, 205 Live any other network stuff every now and then. When it grabs my interest. Can go weeks without watching any WWE tv. Make an effort to watch every ppv, usually on Monday after work.

Sub to demandProgress so watch those shows as soon as they go up. Likewise Fight Club Pro and ATTACK! on vimeo.

I'll sub to CZW every 2-3 months and catch up on their shows.

ROH tv via the Fite TV app

• Paid Members

I watch all of Raw, Smackdown, Main Event, 205 Live, and NXT every week, plus all PPVs and other stuff on the Network.  Since I got Sky in 2002 I've watched everything WWE has put out, except for a year or so in 2007-2008 when I began university and only saw a few PPVs and nothing else.  It still irks me to this day that there was a year of feuds, matches etc I missed out on.  I'm a bit OCD in that way/  

Used to watch Impact every week too until Challenge dropped it.

• Paid Members

I watch Raw every week. Skipping the ad's, recaps, Women's segments and the New Day promos make it manageable. I've never had a period when I haven't watched Raw, but obviously there are times when it's more enjoyable than others.

Smackdown I watch every week since the brand split again and it's the better of the two shows most weeks, and goes by in a flash.

I watch all the PPV's, though rarely live, usually on repeat the next evening. I'll stay up for Mania and the odd SummerSlam though.

The WWE 24 episodes, and classic content I watch on The Network.

I don't watch post shows such as Raw Talk and Talking Smack. I'll stick the Mania pre show on in the back ground though.

I watch the NXT Takeover events, but never the weekly show. 205 Live has never gotten a viewing either. Nor did the CWC or the UK Championship show.

I don't watch any current, non-WWE product either.

I listen to a lot of podcasts, subscribe to The Observer and read/post on here, and that sums up my Wrestling habits really. Though I have a few mates that follow WWE so that's nice as well to have friends to talk to about it in person as well.

• Paid Members

I skip through PPVs, usually in the background. I don't bother with Raw or Smackdown, or even NXT any more outside of the odd clip on Youtube if Braun shows up or someone debuts.
I have the network for the old back catalogue and still watch older stuff but I'm already repeating on myself by watching 1996 WCW so will probably cancel the network after Wrestlemania as even the PPVs have been shit this year. Can't stand the sight of Stephanie McMahon any more, and any time anyone becomes vaguely interesting she either cuts them down to size or they pal up to her. Until she fucks off they're not getting my time and soon enough not my money either.

• Paid Members

I've not watched anything new from wwe since last year's Wrestlemania. I've been down to the main 3 or so for a couple of years before that and haven't watched raw in full since about 2010 I'd say, and haven't keep up to date on recap shows from about 1 year after that.

Don't follow indy stuff, watch 1 episode of tna ever. I'll buy and watch dvds of anything which seems fun, roh, tna, czw, chikara, UK stuff and what not, but I don't do it much these days.

I used to travel to a few shows, but that faded out as it became more about a weekend of good beer with a mate.

The only thing I watch weekly is Smackdown. It's simple, enjoyable, and it seems to last no time at all.

I used to watch NXT every week but I don't think I've watched a full episode in quite a few months now. They've not really recovered from losing Balor, Joe, Bayley, Zayn and the like. It's a shame really, because I've waited so long to see Bobby Roode in WWE but I just can't be arsed with it.

I haven't watched an episode of Raw since just after the draft. Multiple reasons really, but one of the main reasons is Stephanie's annoying mug. Life is too short for that shite.

I don't really bother with the PPVs either unless something really captures my interest. I watched the Royal Rumble, and before that Survivor Series, but I can't remember the last one I watched before that.

Archived