LPW Halloween Bash 2017

LPW

• Paid Members

Let's draw a line under it kids. I honestly think Keith was coming up wth some good ideas for the show-I like Fright Knight-, and because of previous issues, you have taken it way out of proportion Adam.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly that, Plex. Whenever I think of Adam, I don't think of the hothead on here, I think of the lad who was a victim of a pair of wankers who recorded a phone call and stuck it on YouTube.

Adam is a man of honour and they aren't. That's why I'd like him to rub their noses in it. His idea of online promotion is here and Facebook. Even though he issued me with a death threat, I know he didn't mean it.

I could be a total wanker and say I've just registered the company "Leeds Professional Wrestling" for 8 quid so please stop using my registered company name, but I won't. It's yours for a grand.

Keith I was just gonna try sort things out with u but after what u just said you can go screw yourself mate. You and Ladiesman345 are 10 times worse than rodd as you are carrying their bullshit on. There time will come trust me on that.

I was gonna say why don't u come to Leeds sit down with me and talk this all though and see what most of you and Rodd has turned me into. U no what I am done here. Not worth my time.

Yeah, I'm defending you against wankers but I'm ten times worse. Like you, I've never ripped anyone off.

Why should I come to Leeds? You want to talk to me? Pop over to Manchester and see me. I've actually enjoyed getting my creative juices going over little sales pitches for matches for you. But as someone on here said, you can go and eat a bag of dicks.

6 years doing LPW, worked with a lot of good people and worked with a lot of dickhead rip offs and bullies. After Oct LPW is going to take a break for a year. This has not been easy to say and I am sure Oct 28th ain't gonna be easy to walk away from.

Lost a lot of friends over LPW, wanted to earn friendships, etc and not worked out

Lets make 28th Oct a great night to remember

I know I have form, but I'm not taking the piss with these pun type posts. I hope the pun rule is in effect. I'm sure Adam and Ricky will have a great night of entertainment planned.

This and wanting Adam to have a show that rubs the noses of the wankers who attacked him, yeah you're right. I don't wish him the best at all.

Ban me then. will just show i am right about people on here. Getting treated unfairly like always. How many are real fans on here anyway of brit wrestling. Only 1 or 2 who come to LPW shows.

Maybe I am over reacting over Keith, lets see how it goes hey last chance for u. All I say is ive got plans already for the shows and don't need match ideas etc. Thanks anyway

Keep a  eye out on https://www.facebook.com/Leeds-Professional-Wrestling-162055303944809/?fref=nf

for LPW updates see ya all

Ban me then. will just show i am right about people on here. Getting treated unfairly like always. How many are real fans on here anyway of brit wrestling. Only 1 or 2 who come to LPW shows.

Maybe I am over reacting over Keith, lets see how it goes hey last chance for u. All I say is ive got plans already for the shows and don't need match ideas etc. Thanks anyway

Keep a eye out on https://www.facebook.com/Leeds-Professional-Wrestling-162055303944809/?fref=nf

for LPW updates see ya all

What is the point of all this, why would someone want to go to a show of someone so all over the place. I bet Ricky Knight winces everytime he sees you post on here. Stop playing 'me against the world' and go and put some banners up outside Wickes. If you never posted on here you might at least get someone in your geographical area who might attend your show by just seeing wrestling on a poster.

• Paid Members

I bet Ricky Knight winces everytime he sees you post on here.

He's getting paid well to knock out a show by all accounts, and no one is making him look bad, I'm sure he couldn't give a ha'penny jizz.

Archived