LPW Halloween Bash 2017

LPW

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I've added my own. Gone for Bowler In A stroller. Adam is strapped in a pram and whoever gets the pram is allowed to ram his opponent with it. You can only get a pinfall if you ram your opponent to the ground, get Adam out, change his nappy, and then throw Adam on top of the downed opponent as added weight for the pinfall.

I think a kennel from hell match would be great. Get a few tiny cute puppies and have the heel shite himself from them. They could lick him to death!

Maybe Jim Ross is the big US star, coming in to kill the puppies.

• Paid Members

If that Punjabi Prison match comes off theres got to be a fair chance that his parents have either re-mortgaged or sold their house so precious little (metaphorically and figuratively) can blow it all on his UK first and only. Surely Adam there's got to be better ways to blow some money than creating one of those (adultwork?.....)

Also a couple of questions. If one is in claim of disability PIPs do you special discounts like every football ground and arena does or would you ban people like you do the Chinese just for asking?

Also what's with the Vicki Pattison stalking on your LPW twitter. That certainly does not come across as professional. Anyone who reads those comments will connect them to your promotion. They do give a really sad and desperate impression.

No cricticm by the way. Just some constructive comments for you to think about.

How about the lot of you fuck off out of mine and my family private life's about money or my Twitter to someone. What the fuck has mine and my family money got to do with any of you bullying little cunts. Your all a disgrace to brit wrestling.

Now leave me and my family alone.

Archived