Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Phenomenal One

Favourite WWF/WWE/WCW/ECW T-Shirt

22 posts in this topic

It won't happen but I'd love for the old Pillman shirt from ECW to get a rerelease.

256ctc4.png

Ooh that Horsemen shirt is very appealing.

I always wanted me one of these

86d792ce4c5921a7fa23329b8e6eb12f.jpg

Ooh that Horsemen shirt is very appealing.

I always wanted me one of these

86d792ce4c5921a7fa23329b8e6eb12f.jpg

I think I toyed with the idea of buying that from Japan some years ago. There were 3 or 4 ring-worn Cactus outfits for sale. Pretty sure that was one of them. Ended up getting the classic 'Wanted' signed shirt & whichever black/yellow tights. Both the novelty & fandom wore off & I ended up flogging it some years later.

That special edition Wrestlemainia Footlocker Ric Flair shirt looks pretty epic.

The TNA Sting Nervous? Shirt in his Heath Ledger Joker phase was brilliant. Loved it.

Remember forking out for an EC Fn W t-shirt on eBay around 2003, the one with "Of course you know, this means war" on the back. 

Wonder what happened to it. Loved that one. 

I had a New Jack shirt around that time, got fat and ditched it and now I'm all svelte again I'm missing it.

$_35.JPG

Does anyone know if that Horsemen one has a print on the back. I can't stand prints on the back on most wrestling ones seem to have them. If not then that's getting bought.

Does anyone know if that Horsemen one has a print on the back. I can't stand prints on the back on most wrestling ones seem to have them. If not then that's getting bought.

It wouldn't appear so. They usually put a picture of whatever the back print is on the shop, so with this just having the one picture that would suggest no backprint

By the way, there's a Southpaw Regional Wrestling tshirt now - http://euroshop.wwe.com/en_GB/southpaw-regional-wrestling-t-shirt/W13212.html?dwvar_W13212_color=White#start=17

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Good point! Cheers. Been so long since I've bought a wrestling tee.