Sign in to follow this  
The Phenomenal One

Favourite WWF/WWE/WCW/ECW T-Shirt

KingofSports    63

Ooh that Horsemen shirt is very appealing.

I always wanted me one of these

86d792ce4c5921a7fa23329b8e6eb12f.jpg

I think I toyed with the idea of buying that from Japan some years ago. There were 3 or 4 ring-worn Cactus outfits for sale. Pretty sure that was one of them. Ended up getting the classic 'Wanted' signed shirt & whichever black/yellow tights. Both the novelty & fandom wore off & I ended up flogging it some years later.

eugenespeed    0

Remember forking out for an EC Fn W t-shirt on eBay around 2003, the one with "Of course you know, this means war" on the back. 

Wonder what happened to it. Loved that one. 

Merzbow    29

I had a New Jack shirt around that time, got fat and ditched it and now I'm all svelte again I'm missing it.

$_35.JPG

stumobir    10

Does anyone know if that Horsemen one has a print on the back. I can't stand prints on the back on most wrestling ones seem to have them. If not then that's getting bought.

Does anyone know if that Horsemen one has a print on the back. I can't stand prints on the back on most wrestling ones seem to have them. If not then that's getting bought.

It wouldn't appear so. They usually put a picture of whatever the back print is on the shop, so with this just having the one picture that would suggest no backprint

By the way, there's a Southpaw Regional Wrestling tshirt now - http://euroshop.wwe.com/en_GB/southpaw-regional-wrestling-t-shirt/W13212.html?dwvar_W13212_color=White#start=17

Edited by WyattSheepMask