Southpaw Regional Wrestling

WWFChilli

• Paid Members

Dear God! What a joy these are. John Cena doing the best Dave Brown/Lance Russell hybrid ever. Jericho in a Boyd Pierce jacket. Big Bartholomew, TEX FERGUSON! It's a tie in with KFC, but I hope they make more, or it goes the way of the JBL/Cole show and becomes a running series. Everyone in these videos is fantastic.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Rusev & Lana as Big Bartholomew and Christian Joy are gold. I thought Harper was pretty funny in that Grande Barbo skit, and the Ascension as the Surfer Dudes With Attitudes? Brilliant.

In my dream world, this catches on fire and becomes its own brand. And it has an occasional match on PPV, with a harsh cut, an 80s camera filter, the regular commentary team completely ignoring it when they return to our normal broadcast, etc.

• Paid Members

How the fuck did the same advertising tie-in that produced that dreadful deal with Ziggler as Colonel Sanders also produce this wondrous piece of work?

The Club fucking suck, let's do one of those angles where they get amnesia & have Tex Ferguson & Chadd 2 Badd defending the belts at Mania.

Christian Joy can be their valet, seeing as Rusev is out for a while.

Archived