Most surreal moments in wrestling

• Paid Members

Rick Steiner having an argument with Chucky off Childs Play...

Wrestlecrap at its finest, and a real "what the fuck have I just watched" moment, for me anyway.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a similar note:  RoboCop . . . fucking RoboCop . . . a fictional half robot / half cop who they sold as if he was the most dangerous man in the world. I mean how surreal is that?

That would be like Kevin Owens and Samoa Joe doing the chickenshit heel routine to Iron Man.

• Paid Members

On a similar note: RoboCop . . . fucking RoboCop . . . a fictional half robot / half cop who they sold as if he was the most dangerous man in the world. I mean how surreal is that?

That would be like Kevin Owens and Samoa Joe doing the chickenshit heel routine to Iron Man.

Or The Muppets?

The first time Taker come up through a ring ... I didn't really care for that, but did seem fairly outlandish.  I think I'd had most of a bottle of Jack Daniels right at about the point he came through the canvas, so that may have been the factor that tipped me slightly over the edge of caring less.

Hornswoogle spray painting a door onto the wall and running through it. Followed by Carlito running into the wall when he tried to do the same. Creative must've been watching cartoons that day

This one for me. My housemates at uni and I had taken a particularly strong quantity of mushrooms before watching that episode of Raw and at the time it seemed like one of the greatest yet surreal things ever.

You could probably say that about 90% of things involving Hornswoggle though. Including that time he fought a load of other midgets who performed as other members of the roster including doing their entrances and moves

• Paid Members

I just mean it was very odd to see Rooney in that context as opposed to some US celeb I'm not that familiar with

Like when Vinnie Jones was ringside for that bizarre 4 way match that time?

• Paid Members

I think he's referring to the segment where Hassan and his terrorist buddies held 'Taker captive.

Yeah, and they tried to behead him with piano wire, like Al Queda did for one or two of their real beheadings.

It never aired because it was insensitive as fuck and because it was recorded (or aired, can't remember) on 7/7. It used to be on Youtube. It was on a Smackdown show.

Archived