UK Wrestlers making the news for the wrong reasons

LittlePreg

• Paid Members

Just find it really odd that he was waiting around that aisle until nobody was there and acting all shifty before finally plucking up the courage to take them from the shelf. I never said that the items and the crime were related. Way to get 5 from 2+2 though.

You didn't say he was shifty about it, you said he bought them. You also said you couldn't make that shit up. The implication being buying them was iffy.

I'm not making 2+2 =5, I'm just responding to your post. If that's badly written and missing pertinent information that's not my problem.

Don't get shirty with me because your posts a bit bollocks.

They were also the only items he bought and looked in a hurry to get out of there without being seen by anyone.

Again, this feel's like something relevant to that first post.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'd rather my post lack info than not contribute in any way other than to pick a fight. Your strange and fast defence of a sex offender is slightly worrying though.

I'm not defending him, I'm just pointing out that the fact a man buys a women's product in a shop isn't something you "couldn't make up".

I questioned your post, because it was a bit shit. Your follow up supported that and became confrontational. You clearly have a problem with being questioned on that. Again, not my problem.

The really wonderful thing is you say

I'd rather my post lack info than not contribute

Yet you do both, so bravo on that one.

My post gave, admittedly vague (not "bit shit") insight to the offenders from the point of view of someone who, unfortunately, has wrestled them and trained with them.

Your post was confrontational and provided nothing to the discussion whatsoever. Anyway, if I continue responding, so will you. So say what you have to say and "win" this pointless argument so you can sleep well tonight.

• Paid Members

My post gave, admittedly vague (not "bit shit") insight to the offenders from the point of view of someone who, unfortunately, has wrestled them and trained with them.

Your post was confrontational and provided nothing to the discussion whatsoever. Anyway, if I continue responding, so will you. So say what you have to say and "win" this pointless argument so you can sleep well tonight.

My post wasn't confrontational. I asked you a question based on the "admittedly vague" info you gave.

It was you who jumped to a conclusion and started spouting that 2+2=5 and I was worryingly defending a sex offender, both of which aren't true.

You've seemingly outed yourself as a bit of a dick and are trying to project something onto me to sooth your ego or save face.

I provided something, as you wouldn't have expanded without my question and left it at "bought a lady shave, bit odd init".

I've also made you look a dick, which doesn't seem very hard to do but is undoubtedly worth doing. That is confrontational.

Archived