Knights the movie "Fighting with my family"

knightmare

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Cracking. This is a massive thing for your family, and I think it will be enormous for WAW too.

With all the TV interest going on at the moment, we may be seeing more of you on The box going forward.

Good god, this is mental. Stephen Merchant writing & directing, The Rock & Film4 bankrolling it, Cersei frickin' Lannister playing Saraya! Vince Vaughan and Nick Frost are also big names in their own right. This is extraordinary. I really enjoyed the documentary, can't wait to see this.

Couldn't agree more. Ricky , I say this with the utmost respect - but you and your family are just a normal wrestling family. You are not superstars on Television around the world (with the exception of Paige). You are just a normal family , and the fact that a major Film is going to be made about your life.. it just doesn't seem real.

Good god, this is mental. Stephen Merchant writing & directing, The Rock & Film4 bankrolling it, Cersei frickin' Lannister playing Saraya! Vince Vaughan and Nick Frost are also big names in their own right. This is extraordinary. I really enjoyed the documentary, can't wait to see this.

Couldn't agree more. Ricky , I say this with the utmost respect - but you and your family are just a normal wrestling family. You are not superstars on Television around the world (with the exception of Paige). You are just a normal family , and the fact that a major Film is going to be made about your life.. it just doesn't seem real.

We are a working class family from a council estate in Norwich proud of my roots if this film makes me a rich man I would not move, money does not drive me on the wrestling business does and I hope this movie helps not only WAW But the whole business any publicity is good publicity, right.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived