Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
knightmare

Knights the movie "Fighting with my family"

59 posts in this topic

Looks like it's not just plans anymore. Stephen Merchant, The Rock and the girl playing Paige are at Raw to do some filming.

Cracking. This is a massive thing for your family, and I think it will be enormous for WAW too.

With all the TV interest going on at the moment, we may be seeing more of you on The box going forward.

Good god, this is mental. Stephen Merchant writing & directing, The Rock & Film4 bankrolling it, Cersei frickin' Lannister playing Saraya! Vince Vaughan and Nick Frost are also big names in their own right. This is extraordinary. I really enjoyed the documentary, can't wait to see this.

Couldn't agree more. Ricky , I say this with the utmost respect - but you and your family are just a normal wrestling family. You are not superstars on Television around the world (with the exception of Paige). You are just a normal family , and the fact that a major Film is going to be made about your life.. it just doesn't seem real.

Good god, this is mental. Stephen Merchant writing & directing, The Rock & Film4 bankrolling it, Cersei frickin' Lannister playing Saraya! Vince Vaughan and Nick Frost are also big names in their own right. This is extraordinary. I really enjoyed the documentary, can't wait to see this.

Couldn't agree more. Ricky , I say this with the utmost respect - but you and your family are just a normal wrestling family. You are not superstars on Television around the world (with the exception of Paige). You are just a normal family , and the fact that a major Film is going to be made about your life.. it just doesn't seem real.

We are a working class family from a council estate in Norwich proud of my roots if this film makes me a rich man I would not move, money does not drive me on the wrestling business does and I hope this movie helps not only WAW But the whole business any publicity is good publicity, right.

Can i ask, if filming has started and will take 6 weeks, then was the concept and script finalised a while ago?

Best of luck to you with it!

He'd better have a line in the script about his daughter "Getting off her 'arris and making something of herself".

Will the Knights even be getting paid for this film? Wouldn't the rights be with 4films or whoever did the documentary?

oh believe we are getting paid VERY WELL thankyou its our life rights not channel 4s

Have you met Nick Frost yet Ricky. Must be a real mind blower when you do.

Have you met Nick Frost yet Ricky. Must be a real mind blower when you do.

not yet buddy hoping to soon yep real crazy lol preferred George Clooney better likeness lol TBH have not been on set yet all my guys keep going down coming back buzzing