UFC Fight Night: Lewis vs Browne - Feb 19

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Rousey is/was a work colleague, even Conor McGregor apologised after someone asked him who he would have and basically said both at the same time, copying a line from a hip hop song and he then apologised.

Don't agree with that at all. In theory, these fighters are supposed to be independent contractors. 

It's fighting, where the aim is to hurt your opponent more than they hurt you. It's a completely individual sport.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing with Conor was with Ronda & Meisha Tate and neither seemed to mind but it's the one who does mind and wants to solely be known as an athlete and certain groups that can cause trouble for you, calling you or your company sexist.

They are independent contractors but they can't say whatever they want on social media or in a public interview, especially something that could offend others.

• Paid Members

Frank Mir having a dig at Brian Stann's commentary/post fight questions;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=SqNtcHBtp60

Someone's jealous.

To be fair, giving the cunt his due, Mir was a great colour commentator in the WEC days. One of the best. I'd still like to see him in that role now. But it's funny how he slags Stann for asking questions "in a boring way" then proceeds to go on a long tangent about teep kicks which is full of medical terms and stuff. Proper Gorilla Monsoon stuff. I was just waiting for him to bust out 'external occipital protuberance'. Yes I googled that.

Archived