Atlanta - live in Leeds

LPW

They were the only best pictures I have for a banner at the min, will get some new ones in March.

I know this is not LPW related but I am promoting a gig, not just on social media but like everyone says in the local area and thought I share it with you lot as well IF your interested in turning up. Free to get in. Its County / Rock Americana music.

zl6w7o.png

Because no disrepect but lot of people on here as you know hate me and love to see me fail. I am trying once and for all to prove i am a good promoter, no more bullshit ect ect but people need to give me that chance then IF i do mess up then i can get stick for it. The post code is LS which is Leeds.  So to answer your question its in Leeds.

• 3 weeks later...

I am sure you want numbers. I worked my ass off BUT i could of done better. There were about 10 - 15. The band played like professionals, the people who did turn up were great. I have made a little stamp at the venue and will do it again. In the past other acts i booked backed out like unprofessionals but this band were professional and i acted professional as well. I am on the right path of promotering and i will come back and prove it.

Love to see you do better mate. Talk is cheap. I did what i was told to do posters, social media and i feel i can holdmyhead up high and say i could do better and will for March and another event i am doing in Aug.

I am happy to take responsibility on how the event went down. The only retards are the ones who run their mouth and wont back it up unlike myself.

THIS THREAD ENDS NOW PLEASE AS THE EVENT IS OVER

Facebook and twitter. This event did happen and i learned alot and i will up my game and push even harder. Thats all i am going to comment on on this threat as its over and done with. Pictures and videos will be on my facebook soon

Archived