Wrestling things that annoy

mikehoncho

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Increasingly annoying to me for no real reason is Michael Cole saying "Welcome to Monday.......Night Raw!" Wouldn't the space make more sense after "night", if used at all? He also does it with W.......WE. And I echo Keith's WALTER remark. I don't know who WALTER is. But his name is WALTER. It already doesn't deserve to be in capital letters.

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

The way wrestlers or promotions use capital letters, such as WALTER or PROGRESS.  It looks shit, even if you're Japanese.

Couldn't agree less with this. Unless you're really try-hard, I think it gives off an air of effortless cool. 

Survivor Series-style team elimination matches where team mates don't bother to break up pins until there's only a couple of people left. Seeing 3 or 4 guys standing on the apron and just watching as their team mate gets pinned is such annoying and stupid booking.

I agree that doesn't make sense.

But if you were being logical about it the first fall in any match of that type would not happen until 15/20 minutes in due to so many team-mates still being fresh and alert and in position to break up pin attempts.

Archived