Fans Natural reactions or playing your role.

moofasa

Do any of you enjoy the New Day? 3 big guys.....dancing and acting silly. It reminds me of the Fresh Prince Of Bel Air and the overacting. Does anyone in the UK really sit and laugh at this stuff? I just think it's targeted at a very specific demographic. Who's the other guy that does all the overacting stuff? Chris Rock isn't it.

It's just not aimed at the average Scottish man or woman lol. Fresh Prince. Chris Rock and the New Day. What a load of shite. Absolute shite. And if anyone over the age of 12 is sitting laughing at all that shite then they need to go to take a long hard look in the mirror and get their priorities in order.

You're thinking of Chris Tucker. Chris Rock is the greatest stand up of all time. Chris Tucker overacts. Do your homework if you're gonna slag someone off.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

It's just not aimed at the average Scottish man or woman lol. Fresh Prince. Chris Rock and the New Day. What a load of shite. Absolute shite. And if anyone over the age of 12 is sitting laughing at all that shite then they need to go to take a long hard look in the mirror and get their priorities in order.

Priorities like posting rambling incoherent rants on wrestling forums?

Do any of you enjoy the New Day? 3 big guys.....dancing and acting silly. It reminds me of the Fresh Prince Of Bel Air and the overacting. Does anyone in the UK really sit and laugh at this stuff? I just think it's targeted at a very specific demographic. Who's the other guy that does all the overacting stuff? Chris Rock isn't it.

But would you want your daughter to marry one?

I think there is a combination of things that make modern audiences pretty hellish to manage

Heels

- wrestling a face style

- doing interviews for cheers

Both are done to sell merch on the indies to stay afloat, and they don't learn to be proper heat inducing heels when they reach the big time

Fans

- thinking its cool to cheer bad guys, as the bad guys are acting cool . If you like a heel, Boo him!

- when I was younger, in social interactions, when you spouted shit opinions, you got shot down verbally. Social media gives a vacuum where everyone thinks their opinion is right. One of the things I like most about on here is that still happens.

- blind hatred of top faces. This bullshit that cena and reigns can't wrestle drives me crazy. when you ask them to tell you a bad match they had they struggle.

- inability to stay quiet. Silence gets wrestlers dropped down card, reactions clearly don't

- not stopping watching. Most tv shows if you stop liking them, you stop watching. Yet we all past a certain point don't give up on wrestling , even when it's no longer fun.

Add in shite pages like what culture with their lists just slating everything and everyone, and it gives a mix that I don't see changing. We are stuck with it. I've enjoyed family style shows more lately as you get the more pure reaction from crowd than people going with predetermined agenda on how they will react.

The not being too heel so that when you're flipped back it won't affect your merchandise sales is a WWE thing as well.

This was never just about the Sabre and Scurll match but I have now seen it, it's on Dailymotion in full.

It appears from watching maybe it was time for Sabre to be the heel.

On entrance Zack is booed and Marty is cheered. Marty can hear the reaction does he shut it down, no he points to his ear and encourages it. He does this several times during the match. You could be forgiven for not realising Zack is face and Marty is heel. The build to the chicken wing with the whole crowd shouting chicken wing is the most baby face thing. On tape it doesn't seem like a few dickheads it seems like a split crowd. And booing Martys stuff like that stupid backing out of the corner just wouldn't work. On watching it seems they turned the wrong person and I feel this is why it's important to get that organic reaction.

Archived