#WomensMarch

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

I'd love to see the reaction if men bothered to march about something. The vitriol would be quite something.

I was going to post this one next, it seems doubly fitting now.

C2wiB02WEAER-tt.jpg

https://twitter.com/9GAG/status/823070249302052864

• Paid Members

I'd love to see the reaction if men bothered to march about something. The vitriol would be quite something.

I'd love to see a world which is remotely close to having gender equality, which is far from reality today with the world still dominated by humans with balls hanging between their legs.

Did you fav some of Piers' tweets yesterday?

• Awards Moderator

I was going to post this one next, it seems doubly fitting now.

C2wiB02WEAER-tt.jpg

https://twitter.com/9GAG/status/823070249302052864

Would it ruin it to point out that McKellen didn't bring the sign, he only found it?

He wrote an excellent post on his Facebook page about it and the March in general which might redeem things a bit though: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154262027308601&id=149264868600

I'd love to see a world which is remotely close to having gender equality, which is far from reality today with the world still dominated by humans with balls hanging between their legs.

Did you fav some of Piers' tweets yesterday?

Sorry but this genuinely made me lol.

Some of the responses to Piers yesterday were inspired.

It was a 'Woman's March' in so much as it was designed to highlight gender equality issues at a time when America has voted a man who had bragged about sexually assaulting women, into the highest office in global politics.

It didn't preclude men from taking part, and it was clearly a March for both sexes to register their dissatisfaction at a perceived rolling back of attitudes towards gender roles.

The argument for a men's march is nonsense. It was a human March, titled as a women's match for obvious reasons.

And, it goes without saying, Piers Morgan is a fucking cunt.

• Paid Members

Is this the same march where the name couldn't be decided on in case they offended people so Twitter turned it into a meme coming up with names?

I'm sure Trump is paying loads of attention.

• Paid Members

Well he evidently is considering he spent most of the weekend lying about inauguration figures because it eats at him that more people attended this.

Also, more to the point, are you suggesting people should just sit on their arse rather than raise issues like this?

• Paid Members

Is this the same march where the name couldn't be decided on in case they offended people so Twitter turned it into a meme coming up with names?

I'm sure Trump is paying loads of attention.

I don't know what that first bit is referring to.

Trump spent one of his first Presidential addresses moaning about the media 'distorting' how many people went to his inauguration. His press officer spent most of his first press conferences moaning about the same thing and walked out without taking questions. If you don't think Trump is paying attention then you're an idiot.

Archived