Sign in to follow this  
mikehoncho

It's today then ... (Trump thread)

34 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

It's amazing how low the bar is that I was genuinely surprised when he got it right every time.

The fact he struggled every single time was pretty shocking. "Person, Woman....Man.......Camera TV."

he was clearly blagging it anyway. There is absolutely no way that the first three objects to remember on a cognitive test were "Person", "Woman" and "Man". 

Apparently this is the type of thing the test entails. 

evaluation-assessment-geriatrics-cognitive-diagnosis-original.jpeg

Edited by jazzygeofferz

You can really see how dangerous it is to get in street fights like this. Didn't catch what led up to this, and it does seem like the white guy was the aggressor, but him getting KO'd like that and smacking his head off the concrete could easily be a TBI or worse - if so Asian guy likely will get done for that or face a bunch of lawsuits. Also highlights that if you're going to back up be aware of your surroundings, Asian guy got lucky in walking back into that car and dropping the taser he had.

Thanks for reading this Gracie Breakdown.

On 7/24/2020 at 9:29 AM, BomberPat said:

he was clearly blagging it anyway. There is absolutely no way that the first three objects to remember on a cognitive test were "Person", "Woman" and "Man". 

If there's a woman somewhere behind the camera, I'm convinced he was naming the things around him.

1 hour ago, Chris B said:

If there's a woman somewhere behind the camera, I'm convinced he was naming the things around him.

14 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

@Carbomb Do you work for Keyser Soze?

There is no such person...

Looks like he’s starting calling for the election to be delayed. Nobody should be surprised at that, but I can’t imagine it having positive consequences whatever the result. If he gets what he wants, he’s never leaving. If Congress block it, he’s got more ammunition to claim shenanigans and he’s never leaving. Putting this out here helps him win even if he doesn’t win, I fear.

24 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Looks like he’s starting calling for the election to be delayed. Nobody should be surprised at that, but I can’t imagine it having positive consequences whatever the result. If he gets what he wants, he’s never leaving. If Congress block it, he’s got more ammunition to claim shenanigans and he’s never leaving. Putting this out here helps him win even if he doesn’t win, I fear.

This might be of interest https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jul/27/trump-loses-election-what-happens-possibilities

Seems like a slim chance it could happen, but given how this year has unfolded so far, who the fuck knows?