It's today then ... (Trump thread)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So here's what to look for if you watch on TV. The Very Basics If Biden wins huge, we could get an "official" call during tonight. If Biden wins clearly/comfortably it may well be clear

Is it Tildeguy? 

If Biden does eventually prevail, I imagine Trump will shove the White House down the front of his trousers and shout 'NOBODY CAN FUCKING HAVE IT NOW CAN THEY'.

Posted Images

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, garynysmon said:

I have no idea why North Carolina hasn't been called for Trump yet tbh. Looks insurmountable.

North Carolina is accepting postal votes (postmarked on or before election day) until this Thursday and there's more than 100,000 outstanding, so it's theoretically possible there'd be enough still to come in to change the result.  Trump's almost certainly going to win but it's not at the threshold of certainty to call it.

3 hours ago, wordsfromlee said:

It’s mind blowing the amount of money that’s spent on elections. 

Mike Bloomberg spend $500m on his campaign which he ended up dropping out of. That’s $500m just pissed up the wall for nothing. He could have given every single person in the US a million dollars each and still have had money left over and he would have had the exact same to show for it. 

Even if it’s a billion that’s only $3 per person a cross a 300 m population.  But you were right he spent $500m so it’s about $1.50 a pop. 

• Paid Members

I guess we get 3-4 more weeks of it yet while they do their investigations. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/trump-biden-barr-election-fraud-investigation-attorney-general-b1720060.html?amp

What happens if in spite of evidence showing that there was nothing untowards happening Trump still refuses to concede? 

5 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I guess we get 3-4 more weeks of it yet while they do their investigations. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/trump-biden-barr-election-fraud-investigation-attorney-general-b1720060.html?amp

What happens if in spite of evidence showing that there was nothing untowards happening Trump still refuses to concede? 

If the courts don’t change anything he will cease to be president in January. 

• Moderators

I think it's all to enforce the narrative of a stolen election in the idiots that voted for him. The cognitive dissonance is just off the charts - these people are believing the presidential election was stolen but agree with the senate/house results...same fucking ballot. When I see stories like https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/09/us/politics/trump-pac.html about him starting a PAC to bring money in (keep some for himself obv) and influence the party going forward it informs me he knows he lost.

Val update: Trump won because he had more people at the rallies. Biden was helped by Will Smith's dad:

The term 'snowflake' really has aged like a fine milk.