It's today then ... (Trump thread)

mikehoncho

Pleased with the AP and TIME standing with the banned organisations and declining their invitations. That's the kind of united front we should have seen the moment Trump began denying questions, so hopefully it's a sign of a greater push back.

A lot of people who tend to support people like Hopkins/Milo often tend to be see them as standard bearers for the far right and are never really about free speech, for examples see how quickly they block/ban negative comments on social media even if they're not particularly that agressive, they just don't like people who disagree with their view full stop, talk about snowflakes! It is funny in a dark way that despite the hate speech they love so much that they do have soooome limits. Although given the "Won't SOMEBODY think of the children" mentality we shouldn't be surprised that this is where they draw the line.

Sounds like Sanjay Bagga who I deleted from FB last year, and Mo Chatra deleted 2 weeks ago for being a racist bigot.
You seem to have a real problem with Sanjay for some reason as this isn't the first time youve mentioned that you've deleted him from social media. You seem to get some kind of kick out of mentioning it repeatedly. I've disagreed with him on numerous occasions, even challenging his views, to which whilst he didn't agree to my point of view, at least listened to it which is unlike Milo/Hopkins in every way.

Maybe if you had discussed your point with him a little better then you wouldn't have been so butthurt and feel the need to remind everyone that your no longer Facebook friends.

Edited by ThommoLincs

• Paid Members

A lot of people who tend to support people like Hopkins/Milo often tend to be see them as standard bearers for the far right and are never really about free speech, for examples see how quickly they block/ban negative comments on social media even if they're not particularly that agressive, they just don't like people who disagree with their view full stop, talk about snowflakes! It is funny in a dark way that despite the hate speech they love so much that they do have soooome limits. Although given the "Won't SOMEBODY think of the children" mentality we shouldn't be surprised that this is where they draw the line.

Sounds like Sanjay Bagga who I deleted from FB last year, and Mo Chatra deleted 2 weeks ago for being a racist bigot.
You seem to have a real problem with Sanjay for some reason as this isn't the first time youve mentioned that you've deleted him from social media. You seem to get some kind of kick out of mentioning it repeatedly. I've disagreed with him on numerous occasions, even challenging his views, to which whilst he didn't agree to my point of view, at least listened to it which is unlike Milo/Hopkins in every way.

Maybe if you had discussed your point with him a little better then you wouldn't have been so butthurt and feel the need to remind everyone that your no longer Facebook friends.

Weird - first time I've seen you ITT and you recall a post from 10 pages back.

And FYI, I have a problem with all racist, ignorant, bigots. And my 2nd post above was commenting on how someone else also deleted him, Sanjay Mr. Guy Incognito.

whilst he didn't agree to my point of view, at least listened to it

You sure about that? Would you like to see the screenshots of how he dismisses others views & keeps repeating his own - or will I save you the embarrassment? Just ask & I'll post them. I've decided not to up until now, but if you want to try & change the reality of how these discussions actually go down on FB, we can just let others decide.

Edited by herbie747

This press banning is one of the most fucked up things I've ever seen. Frightening really where it could lead. I didn't even know they were allowed to do it but I guess they can do what they want. Totally and utterly vile. Censorship is a much more prevalent issue in the States than it is over here and it'll add more fuel to the fire. I understand governments need to keep some things from the public but banning journalists and news groups is straight out of a dictatorship's handbook. He must be going down already as the worst elected leader ever surely?

A thin-skinned president who routinely demonises the press skipping an event where the president is traditionally roasted by members of the press? Nope, I'm stumped.