It's today then ... (Trump thread)

mikehoncho

• Paid Members

Why the fuck would you want Trump assassinated? Mike Pence is the VP, that man is pure evil and would be a lot worse for America than anything Trump brings to the table. We'll have science books reduced to eight pages, Planned Parenthood will be taken down and homosexuals will have to undergo conversion therapy (that last one is not an exaggeration). Best we can do is hope Trump leaves America, and the world, relatively unscathed in four years when he's hopefully voted out.

• Paid Members

So, he's building a wall to keep out the Mexicans.

He's building a pipeline that will contaminate the water supply of a Native American reserve.

He wants Muslims registered and monitored.

He's removed the Spanish language pages from the Whitehouse website.

He's removed the LGBT pages from the Whitehouse website.

He's removed the climate change pages from the Whitehouse website.

He's appointed a VP who wants to "cure" gay people with either prayer or electroshock treatment.

He refuses to shake the hand of a black priest, and says how Obama will be the last black president for decades.

He's trying to prevent China trading with other islands in the South China Sea.

He's forbidding international organisations from performing or educating women on abortion,

Aside from his white millionaire buddies, is there anyone he hasn't pissed off yet?

• Paid Members

White old guys on balance seem to love him. We live right by a retirement home for Jews in poverty, and when the march was on at the weekend I went to the shops, and passed a bunch of lasses with signs and hats on the corner. One of the residents of the home, who always wears his veterans hat, was instead in a MAGA hat, muttering and glaring at the women. How could an old Jewish feller approve of Trump, based on who he pals around with? Don't it get it

I overheard 3 insufferable old bags of bones at the library last month

First they focused on how they were pleased for Trump, because people are tired of "being told what to say and how to think by political correctness"

I tried to shoot evils at them but by that point they were too busy Google imaging Trump's wife and saying "that's respectable, he's done well for himself"

Gah I'm pissing myself off reliving that

• Paid Members

You should have sat on the table, crossed your legs in the most over exaggerated Kenny Everett way possible, put on your campest voice and told them how you agree with them whilst twirling your hair.

I've just read that he's ordered the EPA to take down their pages and resources on climate change, and is pulling any funding for research into related matters. We're fucked.

My missus has just asked what measures can be taken to stop a president if it's clear he's going to destroy us all before Easter. If Obama had lost his marbles last year, for example, what could have been done to remove him from his position?

Edited by Nostalgia Nonce

• Moderators

With his ego, you can bet he was looking to cashback a younger wife at some point in the next few years, so's he wouldn't be a man with a 50-year-old wife, but that's tricky now. 

Shit like that are the only tiny victories we can take right now. But luckily, he's very easily angered, and will likely spend his entire term absolutely seething with rage and completely miserable.

Edited by Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members

I don't think so. I think he'll be there until the end of this term. Seems to me he could get away with just about anything right now. His next one will be calling Mexicans taco pakis and outlawing curry.

• Paid Members

Yeah, he can get away with it, but it seems to be taking a toll on him already - he sent Spicer out to parrot his alternative facts about the inauguration, and then was apparently mad because he wasn't magnetic enough in doing so. If he was really in it for the politics, he'd have done it years ago - I feel like the kleptocracy and power are the big draw, but when that pales a bit too much, I don't see the underlying commitment that a guy like Obama or Pence has.