WWE HoF Class of 2017

mikehoncho

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

DDP's one of the best guys the business has ever seen, sure he's a relentless self promoter but if he wasn't his reach wouldn't be so big and he wouldn't have helped so many people. Obviously not going in for his WWE on camera career but the HOF isn't about that anymore and few people have had a post wrestling career as inspirational as DDP. Also his yoga is the shit.

• Paid Members

Kudos to DDP for going in. Brilliant performer, especially having come to wrestling so late. 35 he made his debut, didn't he? Great run in WCW, did the best with what he was given in WWE and turned around the lives of a couple of guys the world had practically given up on. I'll also say the DDP Yoga is the bombest of diggies and a legit lifesaver. I desperately need to get on mine again, but keep fretting that I'm going to put me back out moving the couches to make room for it in my flat.

• Paid Members

Amazing that he's considered this legend these days after the way they treated him when he was a big star. They did their best to ruin his career. Did a bloody good job as well.

They gave him shit and he still had one of the best matches on the card at WrestleMania 18. He's a proper relentless grafter.

Amazing that he's considered this legend these days after the way they treated him when he was a big star. They did their best to ruin his career. Did a bloody good job as well.

They really did. Watched most of his WWE run for the podcast a few months back and it's mad how far his stock falls from what he was in WCW. He's also one of very few invaders who got an actual reaction, especially for the reveal. Even his initial promo as Sara's stalker was good, but then of course they turned him from "guy who wants to show up the locker room leader" into "guy who wants to fuck 'Taker's weird looking wife".

Archived