WWE HoF Class of 2017

mikehoncho

Celeb-wise, Floyd Mayweather must be worth a shout at some point.

Personally, I'm pleased Angle is going in, would love Bulldog (solo or tag team, I reckon the team will go in when Dynamite dies), I think the rumoured names are all worth it. I can think of a few more worthy teams than the Natural Disasters (Demolition, E&C, Dudleys for starters), I'd also like to see Ken Shamrock at some point.

Of the women, Sable or Luna Vachon I'd be happy to see go in.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celeb-wise, Floyd Mayweather must be worth a shout at some point.

Personally, I'm pleased Angle is going in, would love Bulldog (solo or tag team, I reckon the team will go in when Dynamite dies), I think the rumoured names are all worth it. I can think of a few more worthy teams than the Natural Disasters (Demolition, E&C, Dudleys for starters), I'd also like to see Ken Shamrock at some point.

Of the women, Sable or Luna Vachon I'd be happy to see go in.

Can't imagine Floyd is turning up for anything other than an absolutely obscene amount of money. Probably not worth it. Which is a shame as that's probably the best celebrity match they've ever done. 

Can't imagine Floyd is turning up for anything other than an absolutely obscene amount of money. Probably not worth it. Which is a shame as that's probably the best celebrity match they've ever done. 

He demands obscene amounts of money for his boxing matches, and for his Wrestlemania 24 program because it was selling a PPV and it's a physical activity, where he puts his money making body (that makes him sound like a stripper) at risk. But to turn up and talk? They had him as a guest host of Raw in 2009, doubt Vince shelled out millions for that.

That was part of the build for the mania match though was it not? Probably all covered in that deal. 

edit.

Just seen I'm wrong about that. I assume he had something to plug though. I think he'll only show up and do it if it benefits him somehow.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Massively, massively deserved Otto- one of the all-time greats in tag team wrestling. Kings of the babyface sympathy and hot tag. The only reason they haven't gone in sooner is no doubt due to the fact they've done very little for WWE.

Midnights next please. Beautiful Bobby and Sweet Stan, not the lesser original version (somewhere Butch is raging).

Archived