Jimmy Snuka passes away.

Thunderplex

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I think they will pay tribute. Real tough one. 

It will be quite odd but can't argue if they pay tribute. In 30+ years he was never officially found guilty. His career was celebrated throughout those years and Vince and co seemingly had no problem doing business with him. 

Also wonder if The Rock more so than Tamina connection plays some part in them paying tribute. 

• Moderators

I always found it weird during that period he grew a goatee and wearing tights and boots. His splash always looked full of impact though. A lot of splashes can look a bit pony. Not his. Looked brutal.

The dirt around him is still very fresh though, and many will remember him for the wrong reasons. It's sad.

Someone's name is being heavily tarnished here with Sheriff's Department ineptitude

What's that supposed to mean?

Reference to the Benoit fallout I think.

Indeed

Well I posted nothing like that. If I was misinterpreted I apologised and will elaborate.

Snuka has died. It's a shame a wrestling icon has went. It's also sad that, like I said, he'll be remembered by many for the wrong reasons. If he is guilty of murder it's still sad. He wouldn't deserve sympathy, but it's still sad for many reasons. For the sake of the deceased, for his fans, for the tarnished legacy.

I actually consider my post getting compared to that Benoit one insulting. I think you're just looking for the chance to be righteous, and dragging me into it makes you a cunt.

Archived