The Notorious v Money

ColinBollocks

• Paid Members

yeh got you, i guess that comes with the territory, illegal streaming can't really be stopped but if you provide a product with enough demand a fair portion will still fork out the funds for a stable, quality ppv broadcast, if you don't i guess people just look for a shitty stream.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we were to get the rights, I was promised production accreditation for this today. I was booking flights and everything.

It then got taken away from me when they realised there's hardly any freebies for anyone, nevermind broadcasters, so only a skeletal crew will be going if we sign it.

Fucking gutted.

In other news, some nutter has placed $150,000 bet on McGregor to win. Jesus.

13 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

If we were to get the rights, I was promised production accreditation for this today. I was booking flights and everything.

It then got taken away from me when they realised there's hardly any freebies for anyone, nevermind broadcasters, so only a skeletal crew will be going if we sign it.

Fucking gutted.

In other news, some nutter has placed $150,000 bet on McGregor to win. Jesus.

Who do you work for out of interest?

And in other news, some nutter has just lost $150,000 betting on McGregor to win. 

• Paid Members

You'd have to be a full on idiot to put a spotlight on the Diaz's when you are opening the world up to MMA's biggest ever audience. I love them but if the boxing world is determined to still paint MMA as full of thugs and scrappers then you'd want the lads most likely to start throwing shit as far away from the cameras as possible.

• Paid Members

at the end of the day, both sports are about getting into a ring/cage and battering each other to the best of your ability, un-savoury characters come with the territory.

• Paid Members

Mayweather having Nate Diaz in his corner would be the best thing possible for McGregor. When Conor inevitably loses a boring, shit decision, Nate will be right there for him to call out and build towards his next fight. Nate will probably throw a punch and it'll end in a wild brawl. Boxing pundits will take about how this is a disgrace to the sweet science, but I'll absolutely love it.  

7 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

fuck em, they are a dying breed.

Hopefully they die by drowning in their own bitter tears as Conor stands victorious over an unconscious Mayweather, slapping his cock across his downed opponents face.

• Paid Members

I know it won't make much difference come fight time, but a glance at McGregor's social media proves he's not just in this for the cash. He looks to be in ridiculously good shape. Probably better than before any of his UFC fights.

Archived