Lowest number of WWE fans since 1996/7?

Maikeru

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Is scotswizard the one who went to the shop to get a refund on his trainers whilst wearing them?

No, he's the one who thought WWE was disrespecting Jocks by not having good lighting at the house shows at Clachnacuddin.

It's a tenner a month. It's about £2.50 a week. That's less than the price of a pint.

I'm all for saving money, but at current price the WWE Network isn't something I'm going to any effort, no matter how minor, swapping emails or cancelling & rejoining purely to save me the cost of a decent sandwich once a week.

Forget about the pints, you're lucky to get a passable egg and cress for that! 

• Moderators

Why don't you all meet up in real life then for a pint since you all love drinking so much and you can talk about the wrasslin and the 5 star matches you love.

Great idea. As a scotch, surely you love drinking more than anyone?

Heroin? Is this you tying the Perry Saturn thing to this thread lol.

I actually don't drink much nor do  I do drugs. Weird isn't it since you all use old fashioned stereostypes for Scottish people. Of course we are anything but a United Kingdom. Scotland sides with Northern Ireland, Wales does it's own thing, England and Scotland want to be separated. Deep down we all want to be separate entities and have our own currencies and governments and rules and regulations. I have hope it will happen eventually.

I do like England actually. Manchester is like a second home. I like the people there and then the further south you go well........it's not that pleasant is it. London is always an adventure. You know I never feel out of place in London. Sometimes they say the Scottish accent is hard to understand but in London I fit right in, we're all trying to understand each other lol. A big melting pot as they say. Yep. It's certainly interesting.

• Paid Members

I resent over three quid!!!

When my local went from £3.00 to £3.20 it felt like a huge jump. Only getting one pound coin back from a fiver was just wrong.

Sam Smiths pubs always do a dirt cheap pint that's still worth drinking. Unlike the old £1 pint nights, cheap but tasted like piss.

• Paid Members

I have no idea what the Perry Saturn thing is. What I'm doing is stereotyping you as a scotch, the same way you seem to be trying to stereotype anyone who likes the current state of wrestling as been a giro cashing simpleton.

You obviously don't like wrestling as it is anymore. Your yearning for yesteryear is easily remedied by watching the Monday Night Wars on a loop on the network. Good luck to you, I for one won't be reading any more of your walls of text harking back to that time.

Archived