2017 Clog-Popping Thread

Gus Mears

• Paid Members
On 11/21/2017 at 6:02 PM, UK Kat Von D said:

I’m not trolling, I genuinely think it was an intentional and part of an agenda. 

I do find your take on the events interesting though. Either way, planned or not my original point was that he changed the world and people’s lives. Personally I don’t buy that he was a burn out nobody.

The enquiry never went through, the man who investigated everything and brought government files to light is now dead. So it will never be conclusively proven either way (or at least not for a long time until when people have stopped giving a s

Cheggers’ Clogs Pop

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

with the prequel Jimmy Saville Posthumously.

My shitty effort aside, what struck me was that Cheggers was only 60. I know he was around forever but he just seemed older than he was. Maybe the lasting effects of his alcoholism but I can't believe he wasn't even 50 when he appeared in Extras.

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Didn't know until Max Clifford until I checked this thread just now. What a shame. The prick (or lack of, as he'd request women to say to him).

Reading about the Clifford case on here put me off button mushrooms for life. 

12 minutes ago, NoUseforaUsername said:

That was hilarious in fairness.

It was.  I love the way you saw him spotting it and thought he'd go over and make a fool of the reporter, but he arrived as they were talking about his small cock and his demeanour totally changed.

• Paid Members
15 hours ago, Gus Mears said:

Keith Chegwin has died at 60, which I am more sad about than for any celebrity death in at least a few months. 

COPD (his lung condition) has got a few people recently. Christine Keeler from the "Profumo" affair died from it too.

Jonghyun of K-Pop group SHINEee was found dead, he reportedly took his own life. I know he's not a name many here will recognise but it reminds me of just how many young stars over there I see dying, the entertainment industry there is said to be extremely brutal compared to most everywhere else.

Archived