2017 Clog-Popping Thread

Gus Mears

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Miguel Ferrer was in everything I watched years ago. Wasn't he George Clooney's cousin or something? Yes, he was. Just checked. He will always be the cokehead from "Robocop" and the guy from "Hot Shots Part Deux". "War. It's fantastic!" (big cheesy smile). RIP.

He did well to last this long, he was close to being a goner when a tree fell on his car all those years ago.

MY mate is from Gravesend, the bloke who played Herr Flick is from there and once Herr Flicks dad was in a dispute over property boundaries.  The paper lead with “HERR FLICK IN FATHERLAND FIASCO”

• Paid Members

Just came up on my Twitter feed that Gorden Kaye has passed.

Never did understand how Rene was considered such a God to all these women in Allo Allo!

Have you seen the men who were portrayed as male leads in the 60's, 70's and 80's. Sid 'Bollock in a bonnet' James and these two fellas

20b371fc0321acbabfa2ec5a62b21bb7.jpg

• Paid Members

Fun fact: Reg Varney had already had a heart attack due to being fat and old before On The Buses had even started as a programme. Sex symbol.

I'm on a train, someone post a picture of shag-godess Ken Masters from Howard's Way. He looked about 90 and he was knocking all the birds bandy.

Edit: Phwooooooaaaaarrrr

12_ken_watches_leo.jpg

Archived