WWE UK Championship Tournament

Onyx2

The Miz was good on Blue Peter i remember that too. Wasnt he in the garden and cut a promo on the dog when the dog interuppted him

Miz was hilarious on Blue Peter. The Irish blonde woman who was trying to get him to make something started getting really annoyed by him towards the end of the segment.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Drew is appearing to make a 'huge' announcement for 5SW this morning in Dundee. They've got another money losing show planned there on the 28th.

An5Bl9d.jpg

Kurt Angle announced as a commentator allegedly.

Can anyone tell me what the craic was with VIP? Who was there and can you get back out after? Don't fancy being sat there from 4 to 8....

We are allowed back out after it, Got it confirmed yesterday as I need to go check into hotel

• Paid Members

Turned it off during the Pete Dunne match. Thought everyone but Burch were boring (you can tell he's been in the big leagues a while). A fucked finish, Cole and McGuinness tripping over each other to get words in, and a dreadful worst type of shithead crowd had us both get sick of it and put Netflix on.

I thought it was a decent enough hour of wrestling myself.

I'm not into BritWres nor did I know who any of the competitors were before the event, so just a few assorted thoughts from my virgin eyes:

The arena looked amazing, I've decided I want to see a show there.

Trent Seven and Tyler Bate were outstanding, definitely the best of the bunch.

Mark Andrews was also really good and had the best move of the night. Great entrance and music too.

Dan Moloney looks like Emre Çan.

Michael Cole is 100x better without Vince in his ears.

Pete Dunn has the privately educated arsehole rugby player look down to a tee. Loved that bit at the end too.

Archived