WWE UK Championship Tournament

Onyx2

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

That belt is lovely, huge though. Would make some of the guys involved look silly.

One thing I'm not clear on (probably due to not paying attention), is this a belt that will make its way onto WWE weekly television, or is it for the winner to carry around the indies?

• Paid Members

Miz was quality when he was on Blue Peter. He was totally in character throughout and playing the heel during the make he was involved in.

I think I'll end up watching this tournament tomorrow night to see how it is and see the set up and how they present everyone. As always I hope the Scottish wrestlers do well. They done well at the WOS New Years Special a few weeks ago, Noam Dar is got a nice little thing going with Alicia Fox and I hope the WWE keep that tradition going over the weekend.

No, The Miz appeared on there years ago as he was sporting a Blue Peter badge on Raw for a while afterwards.

Edit: and Onyx decided to neglect to mention poor old Nigel McGuinness sitting there next to Maggle :(

New Day were also on Blue Peter back in May 2016:

Video here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbbc/watch/bp-wrestlers-do-the-happy-dance

ChoKGExWMAA_Rwr.jpg

WWE stars have been on Blue Peter fairly regularly in recent years.

• Paid Members

Drew Galloway supposedly isn't under contract to TNA. Would be amazing if he made a surprise appearance here. He seems the type of Indy darling that Triple H would re-sign nowadays, too.

Is Drew seen as an indy darling though, or WWE cast-off? Genuine question, as I see him more as the former.

Edit- I meant latter. Doh.

Galloway getting signed back up has to happen soon. Has size, ability and promo skills, and enough of a break away that he could come back strong

Archived