Didn't even have to use my AK (minor annoyances)

Gus Mears

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A work related one from me

In the canteen we have Coffee and Sugar dispensers, the Sugar one broke a few months back and hasn't been fixed since so the Sugar is now in a bowl on the side next to the Coffee dispenser

Now everytime I go to put Sugar in my tea it always has bits of Coffee granules mixed in, I can only assume when people dispense Coffee granules, bits of it don't make the cup and fall into the Sugar bowl

For some that's fine but for me I can not stand the taste of Coffee, even the slightest bit of Coffee and the tea is ruined, I always move the Sugar further away yet when I next go in its back right underneath where the Coffee comes out only now with even more coffee mixed it.

Also when someone uses the Same spoon to make themselves a Coffee and someone else (namely me) a Tea.

Just No, if I wanted to taste Coffee I'd have had a Coffee.

• Paid Members

Wet spoons in sugar annoy me too. I've switched to sweeteners anyway so it doesn't bother me as much any more.

One of my food-related peeves is untidy butter. I hate it when people take chunks out of it or scrape across the pot instead of along it. And don't get me started on other things getting in there either - namely bread/toast crumbs.

• Paid Members

In my work canteen the foreigners like to talk on their mobiles.

There is 5 different nationalities on my shift and it's so fucking annoying.

So are you annoyed they talk on their phones or that they are "foreigners"?

• Moderators

Not especially. Ive been many places where English people, and Welsh and Scottish for that matter, have been shouting their heads off on phones in enclosed and busy places. Probably more English than "foreigners", to be honest.

• Paid Members

Sorry to piss on your SJW love fest but the English have more respect for others and go outside or talk quietly.

Tell that to the Ginger fella who walks our corridors on his mobile all day. Or the fat geordie woman who holds job interviews in our kitchen. If you think consideration for others is a race issue, you're a muppet.

Archived