Didn't even have to use my AK (minor annoyances)

Gus Mears

Another zebra crossing one - people who press the fucking button even if they have already seen you or someone else press it or they can see it's lit up. Just absolute scum.

That's a pelican crossing not a zebra crossing. I have seen people stood at a pelican crossing and they haven't pressed the button. So as I walk up I press it and cross almost immediately.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Thanks for not running me over". Nope not thanking people at a Zebra crossing.

On food: My sister chews with her mouth open. Makes me so mad I've genuinely thrown things at her when she does it.

The other one I hate is people who breathe heavily through their nose whilst eating.

• Paid Members

Another zebra crossing one - people who press the fucking button even if they have already seen you or someone else press it or they can see it's lit up. Just absolute scum.

They're up there with people who see that the cash machine is empty and then try anyway.

On the eating at work thing, I work with a guy who bites his spoon when eating soup. Now that makes my skin crawl. I'm alright with apples.

• Paid Members

Poundland's use of self-scanning machines annoys me. It looks like literally nobody is working there. People walking out with the security alarms blaring. Happens in the Sauchiehall Street and the one at the top of Argyle Street in Glasgow. You see absolutely no staff. Must be doing some good people out of a job.

"Thanks for not running me over".

You don't consider this a reason to be thankful?

I mean in essence yes. But in the same way I'm thankful someone isn't kicking me in the groin as I type this. I'm still not going to thank someone for it.

• Paid Members

Poundland's use of self-scanning machines annoys me. It looks like literally nobody is working there. People walking out with the security alarms blaring. Happens in the Sauchiehall Street and the one at the top of Argyle Street in Glasgow. You see absolutely no staff. Must be doing some good people out of a job.

Don't worry, it will have been people being forced to work for free by the Tories.

Its like when someone presses the button on the bus when they want to get off the next stop and then someone else does the same thing despite that sign saying 'Bus Stopping'. 

• Paid Members

Its like when someone presses the button on the bus when they want to get off the next stop and then someone else does the same thing despite that sign saying 'Bus Stopping'.

That one used to bother me something rotten. I reckon its mostly people with headphones on pressing it just to be sure as they can't hear it.

Either that or they are like me and let there toddler press it regardless

Archived