Didn't even have to use my AK (minor annoyances)

Gus Mears

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I don't mind people using the escalators, but when people stand on the left and block you from walking up or down them I find myself furious. Right side is for standing, left is for walking, it's really not that hard!

I do that on purpose in London. Ideally, I'll slow up PunkStep but any softy will do.

• Paid Members

I don't mind people using the escalators, but when people stand on the left and block you from walking up or down them I find myself furious. Right side is for standing, left is for walking, it's really not that hard!

I do that on purpose in London. Ideally, I'll slow up PunkStep but any softy will do.

One day someone is going to push you down the escalator. It'll probably be me, I physically threw a Chinaman off the tube once for being ignorant about getting on trains.

• Paid Members

Who's Sprules? I've seen his name pucked about on here quite a bit over the years.

In a (nowhere near adequately sized nutshell), he's a habitual liar/fantasist that fancied himself as a promoter and ran a show that drew ten people. Didn't pay the workers. Booked himself on one of his shows and had possibly the worst match in history (even worse than one of mine!).

Said he was trained by Brian Manelli. Brian said he'd never met the guy in his life.

Reinvented himself as some sort of super sleuth and reckoned that he would have solved the Ipswich prostitute murders long before the police did.

Invented a fictional resume of acting roles, including ones alongside Judy Dench and Keira Knightly.

Tried to run a wrestling supershow, contacting wrestlers under a pseudonym because he still owed people money from previous shows.

Invented a fictional history of "legit" heat with Alex Shane for reasons never explained.

Set up a FB page under a false name seeking people willing to invest £10k into BritWres, so he could use his fictional connections in the industry to get it back on TV. Got rumbled by posting on an actor's forum at the same time that he was getting money together to pay for some drama school in America.

• Paid Members

Adverts for "Trainspotting 2" are starting to bug me. On my computer screen, on the billboards (electronic and paper), posters at the bus-stops. I bet it's shit as well. I'm waiting for the ads for the soundtrack now as well.

ADDED:: On bloody Youtube now.

Probably the last big Scottish film (that'll make a shitload of money) left really, which makes it a bit sad.

Archived